Nissan going bankrupt?

SeriousGuy

36 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

The Teana V6 is still made In Japan,the Later Thai made Teana also rubbish....even Tan Chong stopped bring in the Teana.

天啊!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Koster said:

For Sg's case, nissan + Subaru = double whammy for the Tan family. 1 has an ah pek image and 1 has an ah beng image.

Uncle Beng lor, which translates to forester good sales as I saw many OTR driven by uncles. Beng anot, I dunno..

I feel part of the issues was none of their cars came with manual mode, unlike Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda and Subaru. Not helping the situation was also the design / look of their cars.

• Praise 3

14 hours ago, Nav14 said:

I had the Teana 2.5 V6 for 10 years (1 owner) and it was a fantastic car for its price. I test drove the Camry 2.4 before placing the deposit for the Teana  and i found the Camry pure rubbish just after 100m of moving off from from the showroom.

I will be surprised if Nissan goes bankrupt. 

No wonder they going bank kup.

Only buy one car every 10 years how they going to make money?

Worse is if the owner renew COE and then buy one car only every 20 years.

:grin:

• Haha! 6

51 minutes ago, Fuelsaver said:

I feel part of the issues was none of their cars came with manual mode, unlike Toyota, Mitsubishi, Mazda and Subaru. Not helping the situation was also the design / look of their cars.

Very true. Their cars don't look good.

If they were a night club and all the ladies look like their cars.

It would have gone years ago.

Koreans have always been smarter than Japanese.

Kia got this man to design their cars

image.thumb.png.a9578466793abfaaf3594d002c23d4d2.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 12/28/2019 at 12:19 PM, No_worries said:

Reminds me of the early 2000s when Nissan also had a similar issue with their 1st batch N16 sunny. Owners reported stalling issues when they did a 3 point turn. They rectified the don’t know what sensor or something like that.

That was a minor issue. They did a recall and the problem was solved!

2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Very true. Their cars don't look good.

If they were a night club and all the ladies look like their cars.

It would have gone years ago.

Koreans have always been smarter than Japanese.

Kia got this man to design their cars

image.thumb.png.a9578466793abfaaf3594d002c23d4d2.png

True, a very recent example was the Almera! It went back 20 years!😝

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Fuelsaver said:

Uncle Beng lor, which translates to forester good sales as I saw many OTR driven by uncles. Beng anot, I dunno..

And to add on, after more than a decade Nissan still going to relaunch special edition of the same GTR. This can only attract Beng Uncle. Uncle Beng + Beng Uncle 👍🏻

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Koster said:

And to add on, after more than a decade Nissan still going to relaunch special edition of the same GTR. This can only attract Beng Uncle. Uncle Beng + Beng Uncle 👍🏻

You mean the gtr50?

Nissan models are really boring nowadays. Unlike the late 90s with their skyline, Zs and Silvia's and their LeMans racecars. Their SUVs are no good. Sedan designs are really boring and their only performance car, the gtr, is too hardcore. 

I would like to see them put their attesa system in a SUV and put some power to make some kind of performance SUV.

• Praise 1

In the minds of consumers people will not pay as much for a Nissan as say a Toyota or Honda.

Mitsubishi also has the same problem.

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

Question : most GTRs in Singapore sold by Tan Chong or parallel importers?

But all 370z are Sold by Tan Chong,2009-2013.

2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

You mean the gtr50?

Nissan models are really boring nowadays. Unlike the late 90s with their skyline, Zs and Silvia's and their LeMans racecars. Their SUVs are no good. Sedan designs are really boring and their only performance car, the gtr, is too hardcore. 

I would like to see them put their attesa system in a SUV and put some power to make some kind of performance SUV.

https://www.torque.com.sg/news/nissan-sharpens-gt-r-with-new-turbos-faster-gearshifts/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR3CnNdtzfG_V15DWAcMTn0hXbuO5l98mNuifxtQfW0AJbTpa7Ps5geehKw#Echobox=1576340547

On 12/28/2019 at 2:22 PM, Beregond said:

Actually  this n16 sunny is 1 of the most reliable car on sg road. Along with lancer cs3

extremely  lasting even 10years onward. The only downside  is sunny fc is very poor

Ha!  My Sunny conked out 11th year after I renewed 10 years COE and fresh coat of paint. Really a bummer! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1