Nissan going bankrupt?

SeriousGuy

Samsung SV110, re-badge version of nissan cabstar.

I remember there is a few units running on our roads in early 2000s in this color, but now extinct liao. 

52347609_2323093554591189_41980586579577

↡ Advertisement

On 5/31/2020 at 5:18 PM, Sdf4786k said:

No source. Just that these 2 were recently mention on financial brink of collapse.

Previuosly ford came to the rescue for mazda, volvo, jag,

Unless renault and nissan renew their breakup, its going to be hard to imagine who else would be a good partner.

On a worst case scenerio, the korean may want a piece of the pie.

All above are speculation.

I have read Honda trying to go to bed with Nissan and Toyota eyeing Mazda. 2 weak players like Mazda and Nissan merging may not help but the Japanese probably need to consolidate to reduce cost so that they have money to invest in EV technology. Otherwise in 10 years time, they will be left behind.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
12 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I have read Honda trying to go to bed with Nissan and Toyota eyeing Mazda. 2 weak players like Mazda and Nissan merging may not help but the Japanese probably need to consolidate to reduce cost so that they have money to invest in EV technology. Otherwise in 10 years time, they will be left behind.

Mazda to me still have good engineering tech .. Nissan got good mfg tech that produce cheap Super cars. 

by combining and removing the bulk of the models like what Skoda seat and Vw has done may produce a platform that can renew the fortune.. but that again is from a lay person prospective

• Praise 1

Twincharged
11 hours ago, culinan said:

everything going bankrupt this days

Thanks to Covid-19.😩

↡ Advertisement