FT discrimination agst locals

Sdf4786k

21 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Director 41 yrs old, $20k per mth.  
Can lah.  Mai hiam can do

$20k a month can stay Cairnhill, why are you residing at CCK or is it Punggol now? 

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

No. Is bo bian. Specialized industry, we need to see if their work is worth what they ask $$$.

Also kenna before, pinoy, good good cert, say got work experience. In the end can't do shit, work lousier den intern. She quit by herself after we giv her many failed attempts to improve. End up fail and cry. 

wah so specialized and difficult...better pay min 100k pa for junior positions lah

'😬

35 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah so specialized and difficult...better pay min 100k pa for junior positions lah

'😬

that's what he's hiring what. 6k per month and then add another 4 months bonus. 100k pa already

47 minutes ago, Kusje said:

that's what he's hiring what. 6k per month and then add another 4 months bonus. 100k pa already

MIGHT AS WELL HIRE 10xFT! 

• Haha! 2

One of my friend who is quite pro-white, recently complained that his department of close to 30 staffs have "turn black" overnight and for the first time I hear him cursing about CECA... And mind you, he haven been working in this GLC for >20 years.

And about FT HR passing FT CVs to hirer, it has been happening in my previous co... It was only exposed after I work with the local HR executive directly that I get all the local applicant CVs and in fact many of them have much better experience, asking for decent salary package within my budget. When come to approving the employment contract, can see big resistance from the FT Manager, and he even go and trim the package further before approving it (and make my new hire a little DL the 1st day he came on board).

And I can only say our JobsBank n.k.a. MyCareersFuture is nothing but the largest smoke screen. I don't even want to talk about my personal experience when dealing with the so called career consultants, face-palm is an understatement...:veryangry:

• Praise 16
  • Shocked 1

3 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

No. Is bo bian. Specialized industry, we need to see if their work is worth what they ask $$$.

Also kenna before, pinoy, good good cert, say got work experience. In the end can't do shit, work lousier den intern. She quit by herself after we giv her many failed attempts to improve. End up fail and cry. 

Ikr  bro

many say they waaah like experience like never seen before but in end all bullshxt 

NATOs

• Praise 2

18 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

One of my friend who is quite pro-white, recently complained that his department of close to 30 staffs have "turn black" overnight and for the first time I hear him cursing about CECA... And mind you, he haven been working in this GLC for >20 years.

And about FT HR passing FT CVs to hirer, it has been happening in my previous co... It was only exposed after I work with the local HR executive directly that I get all the local applicant CVs and in fact many of them have much better experience, asking for decent salary package within my budget. When come to approving the employment contract, can see big resistance from the FT Manager, and he even go and trim the package further before approving it (and make my new hire a little DL the 1st day he came on board).

And I can only say our Jobsbank n.k.a. MyCareersFuture is nothing but the largest smoke screen. I don't even want to talk about my personal experience when dealing with the so called career consultants, face-palm is an understatement...:veryangry:

Just curious, is your friend still pro-white? :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

And I can only say our JobsBank n.k.a. MyCareersFuture is nothing but the largest smoke screen. I don't even want to talk about my personal experience when dealing with the so called career consultants, face-palm is an understatement...:veryangry:

He got the govt he deserved. 

What is he complaining about?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

wah.... all big bosses here

i have never interviewed or hired anyone in my entire working life so far

kah kia 就是 kah kia... remain stuck as storeman for life

😬😅

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

MIGHT AS WELL HIRE 10xFT! 

wah you prefer 10x failed attempts and 10x crying

so that you can sayang all of them after 

🤭🤣

16 hours ago, Enye said:

wah you prefer 10x failed attempts and 10x crying

so that you can sayang all of them after 

🤭🤣

You like chicken nut bread? 

20 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Just curious, is your friend still pro-white? :D

As far as it seems, turn gray liao...

20 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

He got the govt he deserved. 

What is he complaining about?

He has benefited from some of the policies in the past, so it is natural that he is pro-white. Just that he didn't realized that what we have been telling him (especially about looking at the bigger picture) are becoming the truth (and a nightmare to him now).

19 hours ago, Enye said:

wah.... all big bosses here

i have never interviewed or hired anyone in my entire working life so far

kah kia 就是 kah kia... remain stuck as storeman for life

😬😅

Err CEO, President and Board of Directors hardly have to interview candidate, so I presume you belong to this group? :D:D

• Praise 8

21 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

As far as it seems, turn gray liao...

He has benefited from some of the policies in the past, so it is natural that he is pro-white. Just that he didn't realized that what we have been telling him (especially about looking at the bigger picture) are becoming the truth (and a nightmare to him now).

Err CEO, President and Board of Directors hardly have to interview candidate, so I presume you belong to this group? :D:D

What took him so long?

Too little too late if I may say. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 1/3/2020 at 3:56 PM, Voodooman said:

$20k a month can stay Cairnhill, why are you residing at CCK or is it Punggol now? 

He single mah. $20k a month can drive Ferrari too.  
i only $8 per hr at SS now

↡ Advertisement