2020, where were you 20 years ago or what did you like then?

therock

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Great to be 20 years younger.

I almost can erect as and when/where I want. Did it in the car, HDB stairwell, cinema, shopping mall, university campus and home. Poor as fark but glorious farking days.

Able to call/page school mates/clubs' acquaintances/friends out for dates, enjoy the company of different girls and the late nights out. Young girls are so fun to be with!

I miss those days. 

Cum 3x in 1 session?  Wahaha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

Cum 3x in 1 session?  Wahaha..

Yes that's my record, but I have heard of friends who can 7x over the entire night.

I miss those days when my jeans became tight because of major steaming. Those days really...

To @Kusje - not my car.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

Yes that's my record, but I have heard of friends who can 7x over the entire night.

I miss those days when my jeans became tight because of major steaming. Those days really...

To @Kusje - not my car.

how come he knows your record?

23 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

To @Kusje - not my car.

You talking about me ?  😁

7x ... 🙄 maybe IA IA ........ 🤣

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged

20 years ago... Few years into the job market, chiong like no tomorrow. No GF. Ownself eat ownself 😂😂😂

Got my first car, second hand Nissan Sunny B13, 1.5l.

Was headhunted to join a MNC and subsequently stayed with them for decades... 

Time flies... Thanks for the thread. It started the thought process for reflection 🙂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Weez911 said:

To @Kusje - not my car.

7x a night.. I read somewhere before this kind are the 秒射男, few second shooter. Nothing to envy of 😂😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Beregond said:

20 years ago i was worry about the y2k bug gonna ruin my window OS😑

No windows OS is affected lah, not even Windows 95. It's the older DOS and UNIX systems that are affected.

Anyway this Y2K bug is a big thing then, I was still in NS. Our unit was up on Standby in case the Y2K bug really wreck havoc. Whole battalion burned that weekend and on 4MTM alert. We were wearing  vest slacks all the thing with boots on.

Know our weekend is burned, our CO was quite welfare then. He arranged to have a large screen setup in parade square (by contractors, not us sai kang warriors) so we can all gather and watch the countdown past midnight. Before that there were some movie screenings too (can't remember what show but I know I seen before and it's boring) and western food was indented for dinner. (was a big deal then cos army food sucks)

20 years ago still young, innocent, without commitments or relationship(me) and even though NS was shiong, mentally more relaxed than now.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 3

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Beregond said:

20 years ago i was worry about the y2k bug gonna ruin my window OS😑

My team and I nearly did this 🤪😂

S6RB77Z_d.jpg

• Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Angcheek said:

You talking about me ?  😁

7x ... 🙄 maybe IA IA ........ 🤣

Aiyah! TCSS ..... that time u still have not reach puberty ..... still in Preambree skool 🤣🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Kusje said:

Don't quote me but I heard you only need to take MC for 3 days and they will auto kick you out these days.

wah this type useful thing, should have shared 20 yr ago lah...

anyway, i had legit reason to siam it...

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

I was doing my internship in uk for six months. My gf now wife came to visit and we toured France with her family..... 

My first girl was born early 2000.  Before that had been working very hard to target 1-1-2000. Hahaha

Now already almost 20s soon ..

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

18 hours ago, 13177 said:

20 years ago poly grad starting pay was $1700? Think fast forward to 20 years later, still can find poly grad starting pay around $1700 le! 

Yes, I admit that was a great job start up. I remembered at that time, my manager was telling me that they have never paid that high for a fresh poly grad.

Currently new poly grad still at $1700? I interviewed a whole lot of fresh uni grad and most of them are asking starting pay of $3500 and above!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1