COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

Even if they have the raw material, I think taiwan govt will still banned mask from been exported. I think they will pile stock for their own countryman first before exporting also.

Quite sure they will ban export. There was a bit of panic cos no stock of masks. But most of them should have some at home or those less effective washable ones.

↡ Advertisement

42 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Anything happen to you just tell us we tell the gov to send help to you.

:grin:

Thank you Bro, please don't send your MIL hor. My MIL so nice to me one. Last time she on the phone with me, keep hanging on the phone and tell me better don't go. Haha

• Haha! 5

4 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Cambodia is a poor country. They will take anything, sell anything, when there's money in it.

The other day I fetch someone to their embassy in Sg. So somewhere in Orchard, I expect to see the embassy big ground. But my gps told me to drop off at Orchard Towers. Hmm...that can't be the embassy right ? The rider also refused to get down and spend the next 5 min trying to figure out what went wrong.

Nothing went wrong. Their embassy is in Orchard Towers.

So next time I hear cambodians tell me they wanna go orchard towers.

I know it could be for legit reason, not just visiting some dodgy place [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Quite sure they will ban export. There was a bit of panic cos no stock of masks. But most of them should have some at home or those less effective washable ones.

yup. go out less often for this period lor.

4 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Ok, I will keep observing myself daily. Maybe tomorrow I can start to disinfect myself with 53% alcohol a bit. Was just trying to keep fit and loose some weight taking this advantage of control living😂

You disinfect with this?

Maotai.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

haha.

• Haha! 7

20 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

I only believe one thing from ah gong. Your costs are going up. [laugh]

Honestly, the cost really will go up. Today conference call with bosses, they want our Shenzhen office to control all the masks sent from SG to Shenzhen and then distribute to our subsidiary here. Finally he mentioned one thing, Shenzhen Office will have to send a PO to SG office and then collect the payments from all Subsidiary😂

This means that mask will become our COGS in the P&L liao. Then we start to wonder if SG will mark up cos the SZ team says they will mark up the masks to our subsidiary. Siao liao

Those who profit at the expense of other people's well being I hope they and their family get infected by the virus multiple times. Really no conscience. 

Lets see if I get any dislike or hate messages. Then I will know if they linger in this forum. Got balls don't go anonymous. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Even if they have the raw material, I think taiwan govt will still banned mask from been exported. I think they will pile stock for their own countryman first before exporting also.

So TW was so smart to squeeze people not to export, now people squeeze them back with raw materials. What goes around comes around. Hehe

• Haha! 5

9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You disinfect with this?

Maotai.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

haha.

Yes Bro, on the day my driver pick me and send me. I told him go to my place and I gave him six bottles (but not the high end lah)😁

35 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Exactly. The more people over-react, panic and shut themselves indoors, the more the businesses will suffer.

So to prevent recession, we should continue going about our lives as usual, as much as possible.

If people really so scare, they should not even step out of their house at all, cannot go downstairs to buy food also. Cause there will be risk of getting the virus. Lol.

16 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You disinfect with this?

Maotai.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

haha.

This one very atas price.

26 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Ok, I will keep observing myself daily. Maybe tomorrow I can start to disinfect myself with 53% alcohol a bit. Was just trying to keep fit and loose some weight taking this advantage of control living😂

53 percent? Please post the manufacturer, single malt or not etc. 😁

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Ichibawa said:

Those who profit at the expense of other people's well being I hope they and their family get infected by the virus multiple times. Really no conscience. 

Lets see if I get any dislike or hate messages. Then I will know if they linger in this forum. Got balls don't go anonymous. 

I totally dislike your comment. No need to be so nasty. Even though you are absolutely entitled to say so

• Praise 13

55 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Looks like Taiwan Govt set up it’s surgical mask production within 1 mth.

Production will start tomorrow.

This is the kind of pro-activeness I expect from our garment,  but instead, .....less said the better

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Icedbs said:

This is the kind of pro-activeness I expect from our garment,  but instead, .....less said the better

I don't think we have a mask manufacturing plant here in Singapore. But we do have test-kit for the corona virus now. So I think in time to come, we will barter trade with some countries for supplies. win-win situation.

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Lala81 said:

This eating bats. My mum said she used to have some skin allergy when she was in primary school. My deceased grandfather would buy bats often for her to cure her skin condition. 

i also remember when i was a little kid, followed my mother went to chinatown to visit my grandaunt who stayed there. We would go to the roadside market, and i would standing near the stalls that sold all the animals being caged up waiting to be sold. I remembered clearly got monitor lizards, bats, snakes, etc... the bats were hanging upside down in the small cages, and made a deep impression...

• Praise 8

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

Exactly. The more people over-react, panic and shut themselves indoors, the more the businesses will suffer.

So to prevent recession, we should continue going about our lives as usual, as much as possible.

I am still doing my part by eating out for every meals, but I  must admit it is kind of weird to eat  outside when most tables are empty especially when i know they are usually packed.

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I don't think we have a mask manufacturing plant here in Singapore. But we do have test-kit for the corona virus now. So I think in time to come, we will barter trade with some countries for supplies. win-win situation. 

Wonder what the exchange rate will be? 1 test kit for 500 masks? 

↡ Advertisement