COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

19 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Aiya, first blast must be strong, then subsequent ones can be softer then no need paper at all. Can even install spray type seat like those in Japan these days, quite easy to DIY if you buy the kit.

I old fashion, still use hand held spray :grin:

Use the money to buy food instead; don't think even the best quality toilet paper taste good :whisper:

Just to add.

After first strong blast and subsequent softer blasts (depending how clean you want), there's also no need to use fingers to touch poo.

All you need to do if you want your butt to dry faster is use 1 section of toilet paper can already. In fact, those tiny tissue paper also sufficient, just don't use newspaper :meaw:

• Haha! 2

Hi,

For those trying to get hold of masks and hand santisiers, please note that I managed to get them at Mustafa last evening.   Queue was long before the stock arrived at 6.10pm.  But once stock arrived, distribution was very very fast.  Each person can only buy 2 boxes.  Saw some people queued twice and thrice.

I do not know if there's still any stock available or not.   There's stock when I left at 7.00pm yesterday.

50pcs for S$13

The counter is beside  entrance 6. 

• Praise 15

7 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Hi,

For those trying to get hold of masks and hand santisiers, please note that I managed to get them at Mustafa last evening.   Queue was long before the stock arrived at 6.10pm.  But once stock arrived, distribution was very very fast.  Each person can only buy 2 boxes.  Saw some people queued twice and thrice.

I do not know if there's still any stock available or not.   There's stock when I left at 7.00pm yesterday.

50pcs for S$13

The counter is beside  entrance 6. 

What quality standard were the masks and where were they manufactured.

Were people in the queue wearing masks?

• Praise 1

Another 41 on cruise liner off Japan have new coronavirus

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/wuhan-virus-japan-cruise-ship-diamond-princess-12403538

TOKYO: Another 41 people onboard a cruise liner off Japan's coast have tested positive for the new strain of coronavirus, Japan's health minister said on Thursday.

The new cases raise the number of confirmed infections on board the ship to at least 61, said Katsunobu Kato.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Really cannot go cruse Liao 

ya lor, confined space, jiak buffet, play jackpot, go gym, all moving around, very easy to transmit droplets.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

What quality standard were the masks and where were they manufactured.

Were people in the queue wearing masks?

actually i checked my mask box yesterday, i don't see the ratings that u stated earlier.

7 minutes ago, RadX said:

We no fight 

japan win

This one let them win...

Not sure how will be this year Olympic..

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Those are strong allegations and i hope you have concrete evidences as proof.

Pls keep politics out of this thread.

There is no need to politicise every bloody thread or topic especially one like this. 

Pls sue whoever u want in the govt if u so sure of your facts. I would be most interested to know the factual details and if true, you have my support. 

Otherwise pls keep those personal opinions to yourself. No point getting yourself into unnecessary trouble and stress. 

A fool is even considered wise if he knows to keep his mouth shut in matters of ignorance or non-privileged access to classified or sensitive information. 

There are always cleverer ppl around but plain useless when they dun step up to serve the people but just make alot of noise. Empty vessels.

The good doctor died whilst serving others. He was an honourable man, more so than many others. He deserved more than an apology from the Chinese govt. I hope they will honour him posthumously. Yes, dead liao what good is that? It is at the very least a recognition of his contributions and efforts to stop the spread of this virus. He did more than write and share. He was on the ground as well to fight it. Not busy going around bashing his government. Mind you, he was truthful. RIP

Hearsays and personal opinions with many supporters is still not the truth. Its just plain popularity with alot of noise. Birds of the same flock together.

Many more days ahead with this virus. Lets not be zeroes adding unnecessary vexation to man's spirit. 

Good suggestions, pls write in to govt. No suggestions, pls keep quiet and take good care of own health. Or be on the ground to help spread some cheer and positivity. The choice is yours.

Pardon if my post sounds harsh. I guess i am fed up with all the noises and no substance.

Pls vote wisely then. 

Viruses least bothered about which political parties. Why then should we? Especially when the current one is doing its best with what limited knowledge of this particular virus.

Haiz. As if all other parties are immuned to viruses or can give us immunity.

Dun kpkb when sued for no substance. Be responsible for what one wrote and share. Freedom of speech comes with responsibility. 

Jiayou Wuhan! Jiayou all those on the ground fighting tirelessly for humanity. 

Many sincere THANK YOU to doctors, nurses and those related to the medical profession who have offered very useful tips and info as much as they know to us here. Helps to sieve the false alarms and provide calm to many.

Lets help by not hoarding needful supplies to start. If can, share with others who might need it more. And taking personal responsibility for own hygiene and to see the doctor if unwell. Its the least really.

No offence. But pls, keep politics off limit here. Please. Kam sia 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

i seriously have no idea what your train of tot are going on wrt to what i said..

r u implying i insulted the doc or what?.

the dead doc and his colleagues were pofma equivalent by the prc govt to silence resulting in possibly late alert to corona.

the SARS was definitely pofma suppressed and revoltingly released to the world.

it is pofma abuse thats responsible. and if u never heard of what happened to whistle blowers in ttdurai/kong hee case and how it relates to the dead chinese doc... u have no idea the implications and pardon if my reply sounds harsh... thats wu mao 

Edited by Playtime
  • Praise 2

Just now, Playtime said:

i seriously have no idea what your train of tot are going on wrt to what i said..

r u implying i insulted the doc or what?.

the dead doc and his colleagues were pofma equivalent by the prc govt to silence resulting in possibly late alert to corona.

the SARS was definitely pofma and revoltingly released to the world.

it is pofma abuse thats responsible. and if u never heard of what happened to whistle blowers in ttdurai/kong hee case and how it relates to the dead chinese doc... u have no idea the implications and pardon if my reply sounds harsh... thats wu mao 

Haiz

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

How can like that. I thought S'pore must always be number 1 in everything?

What are our 4G ministers doing? 

maybe after Airshow we can overtake Japan ? :XD:

• Shocked 1

11 minutes ago, Tohto said:

This one let them win...

Not sure how will be this year Olympic..

Wifey ok bro?

↡ Advertisement