COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

8 minutes ago, Tohto said:

1st time I agreed on his speech. And when he speak the truth and speak like you and me, like a Singaporean normally speak.

Many cannot accept.

We don't speak like that. 🤣

↡ Advertisement

21 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is blatant gender discrimination. 😠

This is a 'woke' virus given that they named it in the most confusing manner possible to avoid hurt feelings. 

I really think AWARE should redress the situation by introducing a new Kaninavirus. 😁

Your math veri tekong but your anglish veri lousy...you missed out v-a-g somewhere...

5 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

i believe we speak worse than that behind closed door, many do that in open forum too  :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

12 minutes ago, Tohto said:

1st time I agreed on his speech. And when he speak the truth and speak like you and me, like a Singaporean normally speak.

Many cannot accept.

The weird thing is, some singaporean will defend Singlish and get offended when foreigners poke fun at it. But they get offended when politician use it and use it well. 

I am totally cool that he spoke like that in a closed door meeting or when he meet ppl on the ground. He speak proper english (tho not the polished type) when he make public speeches. 

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Silver_blade said:

The weird thing is, some singaporean will defend Singlish and get offended when foreigners poke fun at it. But they get offended when politician use it and use it well. 

I am totally cool that he spoke like that in a closed door meeting or when he meet ppl on the ground. He speak proper english (tho not the polished type) when he make public speeches. 

they are SCCC members, if you speak queen english they all go to sleep, he should have spoken in mandarin though [laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

This morning, a man approached the security guards manning the thermal imaging scanner at the lobby. He looked very irritated.

"Who is in charge here?" he asked in an unfriendly tone.

Security "Why, sir?"

He said "How many times must I remind you to keep the doors opened? Blah blah blah . .. . . "

and added the classic question "Do you know who I am?" . . . . . 

Security " . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

Aiyoh, silly security guy. Answer him lah "Ehh . . . Batman?"

Like this :grin:

BA653134-23CC-4481-8497-5979D9CE57E4.jpeg

• Haha! 10

6 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Your math veri tekong but your anglish veri lousy...you missed out v-a-g somewhere...

My england sibei powderful. I reserve my power for pow-nding actual vag. 😁

• Haha! 2

10 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I certainly don't. Unless I purposefully choose to. Which, I suspect, holds true for CCS as well. Which means it's all an act. But then he's just a politician, it's par for the course. I always wonder why a lot of sinkies expect politicians wearing one colour to be so much nobler than those wearing another. Weird. 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Windwaver said:

I prefer seeing other parts, why you want to see belly of XMM:grin:

solly me England is belly bad, oni Preambree Tree 🌳 , its  , so lust nite @Tianmo my checher tell me is should bee

XMM very  far far away (not belly) 

solly  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

He called a spade a spade.

In hokkien or in teochew or in singlish or in posh English, its still the truth. That's the substance.

Some prefer truth to be dressed up in a posh costume, some prefer truth as it is, some cannot handle truth and some prefer not to know or hear it from his mouth.

Such is the beauty of truth. It is truth regardless what anyone thinks or feel. 

Looking forward to see the critically ill fully recover, those under quarantine will be cleared with a clean bill of health and those awaiting tests will have negative results. 

That the spread will be lesser as the days passed till this virus is brought under total control here and globally. 

Take care. Practise good personal hygiene and build up immunity. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

What he says is never important, how he puts it across nobody really care, what language he use few will even  notice.

The truth is in the CCB PAP factor lah....

No matter who say it, and how it was said, as long as it comes from PAP, its KNN one lah.

If now CSJ or TCB do the same thing, the praises will fill 40% of this sunny island. I can KNN guarantee you.

If KNN not enough, I can KNNBCCB guarantee you!!!![laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 8

32 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Many cannot accept.

actually, many here usually is not the same as many in general...[:p][laugh][laugh]

34 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This is blatant gender discrimination. 😠

This is a 'woke' virus given that they named it in the most confusing manner possible to avoid hurt feelings. 

I really think AWARE should redress the situation by introducing a new Kaninavirus. 😁

And then half tio corona, the other half tio kanina, and we can all really KNN to mankind, and womankind (before AWARE come after me and KNN me why only mankind)  liao....[:p][laugh][laugh]