COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

28 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

We don't speak like that. 🤣

I dont know about "we", but I do speak like that leh, so i guess i dont belong to "we"...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

What do you think? 😃

Another ministar calibre spotted

see you at the parliament...

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 6

22 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

they are SCCC members, if you speak queen english they all go to sleep, he should have spoken in mandarin though [laugh]

Some of this members also not angels la.. maybe also raise price here and there..they are after all biz men. 
KNN got stock ppl panic NB cannot sell.. 

24 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

The weird thing is, some singaporean will defend Singlish and get offended when foreigners poke fun at it. But they get offended when politician use it and use it well. 

I am totally cool that he spoke like that in a closed door meeting or when he meet ppl on the ground. He speak proper english (tho not the polished type) when he make public speeches. 

If he come to my place and campaign for votes speaking like that, I will go up to him and say, "wei you steady, I KNN vote for you!" [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

11 hours ago, Dinosaur33 said:

at least from the way he express himself, he is not too concern about what/how he come across as to others, but whether is the problems on hand being addressed and explained to other people.

if he speaks in a posh manner, and behave in a rowdy manner (in different setting) - others would have comment that he is being a fake person. If this is his real self, then let him be his real self - whether or not should he eventually become the PM or not should not (at this critical and crucial moment - this should not be an primary factor at this juncture) . As long as he make sound decision to solve the problems on the ground and address the problems objectively - that should be his primary role and responsible in this current position that he is holding. Neither do we want to have a leader that is fake, nor we want to have a leader that cannot solve problems.

As long as a cat can catch a rat, he is a good cat - whether or not he is a brown cat or black cat. In life, we need to learn to differentiate the difference between a fact, an opinion and a statement. Once we have identify that, then we should look at how do we go about solving the problem and addressing them objectively. That saying, I still must add my personal opinion, I would still prefer a PM that is posh. 

I only listened to the first few mins yest which made me cringe. Today I listened to the rest. 

Something never sounded quite right when he talks in public. Now I know why... He sounded more natural in this form. 

Overall other than maybe offending China at the very start, not much issues with what he said. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Just want to find out your preference.

"Who like Singlish? Kee Chiu!"

ME!!!!

Not only like, LOVE it!!!!

If Kee Chiu not enough, I can kee kar also!!!

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

And then half tio corona, the other half tio kanina, and we can all really KNN to mankind, and womankind (before AWARE come after me and KNN me why only mankind)  liao....[:p][laugh][laugh]

We don't call them womankind unless woman kind one. 😂😂😂

Not woman one kind one hor. 🤣

• Haha! 2

51 minutes ago, Tohto said:

1st time I agreed on his speech. And when he speak the truth and speak like you and me, like a Singaporean normally speak.

Many cannot accept.

the speech style and accent is fine, i actually think its about time people accept the singapore accent.

but the content... The last time someone tried that routine dissing others with pork soup joke, middle kingdom speech, etc... didnt do us a lot of good, it hurt us, no spinning it any other way.

as for the name calling of locals, it could have been avoided with better communications earlier, it just doesnt sit well.... especially when it could have sat so much better.

it was a missed opportunity for him to shed his ... probably undeserved ... ah beng image.

10 minutes ago, BenTong said:

sG looking at having local manufacturing capabilities to make masks and PPEs.  

any one here know how to make masks?

Miss quite a lot with 2 meeting yesterday but have been reading. I make the machines leh. Can I come back and open a f**ktory?? Not easy leh, must have ISO 13485

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

ME!!!!

Not only like, LOVE it!!!!

If Kee Chiu not enough, I can kee kar also!!!

gong dio ho hor...knn mai gar limpeh kee kar kee chiu hor

👈😬

Edited by Enye
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I only listened to the first few mins yest which made me cringe. Today I listened to the rest. 

Something never sounded quite right when he talks in public. Now I know why... He sounded more natural in this form. 

Overall other than maybe offending China at the very start, not much issues with what he said. 

Forgive this chap. This in the first place should not be published. That's why it is call a "leak". 

Secondly, anyone saw him in the TV recently during CNY?? He has gotten so much white hair and looks much older. I wonder if I have white hair and he got so much more. Is he working so much harder than us?? He got no MCF to joke with undertaker lah

• Haha! 6

5 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Forgive this chap. This in the first place should not be published. That's why it is call a "leak". 

Secondly, anyone saw him in the TV recently during CNY?? He has gotten so much white hair and looks much older. I wonder if I have white hair and he got so much more. Is he working so much harder than us?? He got no MCF to joke with undertaker lah

Undertaker @RadX looks younger nowadays.. must be all the Life force  sucking from Or to..

Edited by BenTong
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Arogab said:

I hope AGC can forgive this guy who was charged for making private FB post.

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

There’s a Malay saying. “Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas”

esp the those  he call idiots..

🤪😬😂🏃‍♂

• Haha! 1

20 minutes ago, Enye said:

gong dio ho hor...knn mai gar limpeh kee kar kee chiu hor

👈😬

KNN, 阿亮, heavy class ppl like you talk like that sibey boh standard leh, how can like that....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement