COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

15 minutes ago, BenTong said:

Undertaker @RadX looks younger nowadays.. must be all the Life force  sucking from Or to..

You say @RadXsuck life force, he ask you to suck his snake. Anaconda. 🤣

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I hope AGC can forgive this guy who was charged for making private FB post.

But this guy has to shut up, he is talking too loud and as mentioned, no eyes for the law. I don't do politics, but I think he should just stay away instead of talking so much

38 minutes ago, BenTong said:

sG looking at having local manufacturing capabilities to make masks and PPEs.  

Link? Gahmen dun like setting up anything that wont make money and we lost a lot of our pioneer generation capabilities (esp engineering) thanks to that narrow mindset

• Haha! 1

33 minutes ago, Playtime said:

the speech style and accent is fine, i actually think its about time people accept the singapore accent.

It's quite simple...….know your audience. Dumb it down or posh it up if need to, but either way know who you are talking to.

He's taken a leaf from GCT when preparing for PM.

31 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Forgive this chap. This in the first place should not be published. That's why it is call a "leak". 

Secondly, anyone saw him in the TV recently during CNY?? He has gotten so much white hair and looks much older. I wonder if I have white hair and he got so much more. Is he working so much harder than us?? He got no MCF to joke with undertaker lah

Minister got to work hard. Gan Kim Yong looked shack when the video showed him at the start of the budget.

Ccs also trying to rest during the budget. They already been briefed so they know the content anyway. 

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Albeniz said:

Just want to find out your preference.

"Who like Singlish? Kee Chiu!"

Me... mai tu liao, fhfl some more... haha.

Singlish is unique n have it place in the world of languages, dun belittle it just bcos we r oxford/cambridge educated, amdk is in the past, now is amsk liao.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

i think many men rushing to buy condom and mask now [sweatdrop]

f1aefad7-3abc-4f0a-a96e-1d652a4002fe.jpg

Stupid virus. You killed yourself when you reduce your host. 

Should make many many sperms. Then more host to infect. New name will be big ball virus. Easy to identify victims. 

:D

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Me... mai tu liao, fhfl some more... haha.

Singlish is unique n have it place in the world of languages, dun belittle it just bcos we r oxford/cambridge educated, amdk is in the past, now is amsk liao.

Wah, agree, I am teaching Singlish in China😂

• Haha! 1

59 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Forgive this chap. This in the first place should not be published. That's why it is call a "leak". 

Secondly, anyone saw him in the TV recently during CNY?? He has gotten so much white hair and looks much older. I wonder if I have white hair and he got so much more. Is he working so much harder than us?? He got no MCF to joke with undertaker lah

after this virus thing, more ministers are having white hair liao [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

40 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Link? Gahmen dun like setting up anything that wont make money and we lost a lot of our pioneer generation capabilities (esp engineering) thanks to that narrow mindset

How to link ticker tape CNA? 

7 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

after this virus thing, more ministers are having white hair liao [sweatdrop]

Wonder if our control will be ok, Shezhen today reported zero case for yesterday 😅

• Praise 1

To be honest, zero is almost impossible now. As long as new cases can be traced and isolated, we are back to recovery.  If it stays this way for 3 to 4 weeks, then we can see clearer what is next. Sudden big jump, we are back to square one but the circle continue.  Panic don't solve problems. 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, yishunite said:

Some misinformed scholars in the past probably thought engineering is a low end job that can easily be imported from india or Philippines

6 minutes ago, Soya said:

Some misinformed scholars in the past probably thought engineering is a low end job that can easily be imported from india or Philippines

We had a lot of engineering graduates. NTU NUS. Unfortunately Low pay all end up in financial and transport sector. Now can’t even engineer masks..completely de skilled

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 7