COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/scientists-announce-breakthrough-atomic-map-of-coronavirus?cx_testId=80&cx_testVariant=cx_1&cx_artPos=2?hpcx_hdb_sep19#cxrecs_s

To a layman like me, this is great news. 

Covid-19, your days are numbered👊.

Take care and continue to build up immunity. Practise good personal hygiene. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

1 hour ago, Silver_blade said:

Maybe it is in our DNA. We are generally ppl who either bochap or super scare.....no in between.

I guess it is cos wearing a mask can be uncomfortable in our climate and leh chey. Ppl may also think it is just a flu, no big deal. Why waste money on mask. 

I also have the same thoughts about weather but look at how many wearing now?

Most of the time, sick people are minority so if they do their part to wear a mask there wouldn't be a problem at all.

No wonder CCS 'vomit blood' so many times in his speech :grin:

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

Maybe he means JPop and JFootball. 😂

I'd include JAV but in that case, I'm not sure who's invading whom. Pity those pretty girls have horrible defects of their genitalia, like those fugly pixels. 🤣

If JAV invades, I will surrender. They can do what they want with me. :a-whiteflag:

• Haha! 5

38 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

you this type leader where got good, I then is good leader, anything happen, I zai zai toh first, war over then I zai zai get up....^_^[laugh][laugh]

I damn zai mah, got idea also zai, no idea also zai. Die die also zai zai🤣

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

If JAV invades, I will surrender. They can do what they want with me. :a-whiteflag:

Bro, you should be fighting without giving up lah

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Most of the time, sick people are minority so if they do their part to wear a mask there wouldn't be a problem at all.

I didn't vomit anything. Although I felt nauseated just 5 min in so I turned if off. No idea what he said later. 

I still don't get why so many people are praising this guy to high heaven. He slams people for hoarding masks. He or someone in his gahmen goes after private resellers for alleged "profiteering" despite their insistence that the well don't have to bother with masks and sick people can get them at clinics when they visit the doctor as they should be doing anyway. And they also go out of their way to distribute masks to households, again counter to their own stated thinking. What are they trying to do, win a popularity contest? Hint hint.

At the same time they go after retailers and small fry biz guys on Carousell, they don't touch that PRC-origin singer who allegedly shipped 160,000 masks back home. Wonder why? 

If you ask kee chiu that question, bet you he'd have a ready answer. In the form of another question. 

"What is the intent behind your question?" 😂

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 6

19 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Surrender?

Haha!!! never!!!! I will keep on fighting!!! No surrender!!! Till my last bullet!!
☹️

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I didn't vomit anything. Although I felt nauseated just 5 min in so I turned if off. No idea what he said later. 

I still don't get why so many people are praising this guy to high heaven. He slams people for hoarding masks. He or someone in his gahmen goes after private resellers for alleged "profiteering" despite their insistence that the well don't have to bother with masks and sick people can get them at clinics when they visit the doctor as they should be doing anyway. And they also go out of their way to distribute masks to households, again counter to their own stated thinking. What are they trying to do, win a popularity contest? Hint hint.

At the same time they go after retailers and small fry biz guys on Carousell, they don't touch that PRC-origin singer who allegedly shipped 160,000 masks back home. Wonder why? 

If you ask kee chiu that question, bet you he'd have a ready answer. In the form of another question. 

"What is the intent behind your question?" 😂

Singapore doesn’t have an export ban. Why would govt go after that Singer?

Ppl make huge profit from disaster should be stopped.

• Praise 3

18 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

You have a point there. Now in kiasi mode. 🤣

Some ppl are just like that. Don’t have social responsibility. Some don’t even care for free safety of their family members, where got time to care for others. Just look at the number of rear passengers not belted up, kids on the right type of child seat/booster seat? I have been wearing seat belt since the 80’s. Over 30 yrs later, we still see too many ppl not belted up. But most car buyers know how to look out for car safety features eg. no. of airbags, crash rating, 

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Singapore doesn’t have an export ban. Why would govt go after that Singer?

Ppl make huge profit from disaster should be stopped.

Maybe we now have a ‘silent’ export ban. One of my neighbour had his mask parcel intercepted. He was sending it to his brother in Taiwan. 

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Dont get too stress up, if no more fever then should be ok. I have flu since 1 week ago until today still not yet fully recover. 😅 Doctor told me not to get too stress as it would delay recovery, ask me dont worry too much cause some flu needs 2 weeks to recover, also since i have no fever. 😂

Yes I was indeed very stressed during that period. Went to clinic 4 days in a row, take x ray, blood test and fearing the worst. Thankfully the test results were ok and I had a high viral infection. So I was at hm while my family were out, which is what I preferred. All this possibly wreak havoc on my recovery so I also took around 2 weeks to fully recover.

I understand how you feel and wish you a speedy recovery.

• Praise 3

23 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Surrender?

Haha!!! never!!!! I will keep on fighting!!! No surrender!!! Till my last bullet!!
☹️

for you no bullet also can fight...

but I think your “bayonet” is at hip level hor 

FC333157-5A56-44DB-9B64-A5565257130B.jpeg

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Surrender?

☹️

wah...remember to shout banzai as your last bullet is spent and you attach your bayonet and charge at the enemy

😁

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

now you know why during the 300m run down range practice, the last position is shooting from the hip 

🤣

Edited by Enye
  • Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

Yes I was indeed very stressed during that period. Went to clinic 4 days in a row, take x ray, blood test and fearing the worst. Thankfully the test results were ok and I had a high viral infection. So I was at hm while my family were out, which is what I preferred. All this possibly wreak havoc on my recovery so I also took around 2 weeks to fully recover.

I understand how you feel and wish you a speedy recovery.

As usual seems like i am the one who got stress up than the doctor. Doctor keeps telling me some flu bug needs to take 2 weeks or so to recover, if you get too stress up, confirmed your recovery rate would be slow, dont think it would be covid-19 la, no need to scare.  😂 Maybe i lack of some sun.

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Enye said:

wah...remember to shout banzai as your last bullet is spent and you attach your bayonet and charge at the enemy

😁

When I finish my last bullet, I Will remember my training and stab hard hard deep deep 

Will Go out in a Big Bang 
☹️

• Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Wish I am young, then I can hold my rifle strong strong and will not falter from my duties!! ☹️

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2