COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Hmm....

IMG-20200218-WA0005.jpg

locals will forget about it, but others country people who are called stupid won't.

Edited by commonjunks
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Silver_blade said:

Actually it is good that he being himself in a close door talks. I think the message get across effectively. 

Being a politician is stuff. He speak in a ‘posh’ way and ppl complaint he is out of touch. He speak like ppl on the street, ppl say he has no class, shameful. 😅😅😃

Definitely can code switch whenever he wants. He from Cambridge and MIT side one hor. Tia kong over there they speak the Queen's. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

You must be really Lao Lang :XD:

i don’t even have one :XD:

my Lao peh have a lot. Then he blow his nose into handky. Then my mom kpkb. Say how come no use tissue paper  :XD:

No anyhow say 1, got many people her got Merdeka Kad or Pioneer   hor :grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Hmm....

IMG-20200218-WA0005.jpg

Knowledge is power.. but not everyone has the information he has.

What about communications to the people before starting to sneer? Do they really understand what it was being delivered?

This is not the way to manage people. Sometimes my subordinates and users also done and asked stupid questions. Instead of suanning or even scold them, use some patience and EQ. Who knows if these actions will come back to haunt u later on.

• Praise 7

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmm...... going there to adjust your [crazy] ......  [sly]

:XD::XD:

Aiyah for my Mom lah; my eyes very good ...... like @Angcheek  can see XMM belly far far away

• Haha! 4

2 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Definitely can code switch whenever he wants. He from Cambridge and MIT side one hor. Tia kong over there they speak the Queen's. 

I think he said in an interview that he can never speak & carry himself in a polished way cos of his upbringing. I am sure he can write well. 

@BanCoe, why go for PRC chin chow and face no stock no stock when you can have plenty of Made in SG and made in Malaysia chin chow? 

Prime supermarket, many many, and I think NTUC , SS and giant sld be same same...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

rps20200218_111208.jpg.be46686142201bfa2dd2b3aa66dc2a35.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

SGH called me and pushed my appointments to 5 months later. They still asked me if I have enough medication. Very good.:a-good:

What they dont know is, I now buy my medication from JB, cheaper and no need prescription like in SG.:a-fun:[:p]

Bro.. Subsidised still more expensive than JB ah... I thought my subsidised thyroid pills are rather cheap..

Later PM me the pharmacy location u went can? 👍

17 minutes ago, Playtime said:

I'm kinda sure every generation says the same of the next 😂... who knows your uncles may have said the same too about you leh 😱

You are very right. My uncle used to say that about me. But today, he is saying this to his own children and asking us for help. Especially my Bro and me, he now thinks we are successful to help his kids (boy and girl) but I think he should do it himself. So right

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

locals will forget about it, but others country people who are called stupid won't.

That is the thing about ppl attending a closed door meeting. It is often meant to be keeping the info within the room. The whole point of such meeting is to share sensitive info. But obviously, someone in SCCCI think otherwise and share the voice recording with someone. 

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

do correct tio kan from the left, do salah tio kan from the right, no do tio kan from the back, do too much tio kan every where.....

tio si ai kan lah, do what also must kan one....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

That's why many got talented people do not want to be politicians.. End up have to recruit many saf scholars.. 

• Haha! 4

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

do correct tio kan from the left, do salah tio kan from the right, no do tio kan from the back, do too much tio kan every where.....

tio si ai kan lah, do what also must kan one....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Tia gong if you don't want to tio kan, you must know how to siam and pa tai ji😂😋

• Haha! 3

44 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i feel the same also, they should be upfront from the start, sg ppl are not stupid.

gov tell 1/2 1/2 and make ppl guessing, the more ppl start to guess and feel gov is trying to cover up. the more ppl will become more kiasu and kiasi.

like those doctor say , does it help if every singaporean start wearing mask every day when we go out like in HK, 

hard truth is YES  it help, its not what the gov tell us that it dun help.

but an even harder truth, we dun have enough stock for that. from start tell ppl straight, and dun be surprise, the situation might be better.

My sentiments also. Only after people start doing silly things did they start releasing more info, and in the meantime being sarcastic and rude about it.

Kns, in the first place, be upfront la.. people won't go find alternate sources for info and get misled.

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

That is the thing about ppl attending a closed door meeting. It is often meant to be keeping the info within the room. The whole point of such meeting is to share sensitive info. But obviously, someone in SCCCI think otherwise and share the voice recording with someone. 

+1, all of us talk some shyt with our family/friends about others.
Mean i didn't like what i hear , although most of which was true but the way it was put was insulting to be honest.
But again it was behind closed door for a reason and someone broke the trust and should be held accountable.

Edited by commonjunks
  • Praise 3

16 minutes ago, Mustank said:

You must be really Lao Lang :XD:

i don’t even have one :XD:

my Lao peh have a lot. Then he blow his nose into handky. Then my mom kpkb. Say how come no use tissue paper  :XD:

handkerchief is for gentleman, i carry a clean one everyday but hardly use it to blow nose and usually remain clean by end of the day.

i once use it to put it on a dirty bench for my wife to sit, or for her to wipe her tear, a very touching moment for all woman like in korean drama [laugh] [laugh]

• Haha! 12

5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

That's why many got talented people do not want to be politicians.. End up have to recruit many saf scholars.. 

mai kong got talent ppl lah, limbey this type BTC one you give me I also no want lor. ( actually is i not qualify lah)

Now I kan 50 ppl, nobody kan me, become politician, I kan 2000 ppl, but 1.5 million ppl kan me everyday for everything I do, do SMLJ also got ppl kan.

One day i cannot tahan kan back, then really hong kan....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 9

41 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

WTF!!!

means got to go at least 30 min earlier than usual liao.

Thanks for informing man, otherwise sure kan tulan...[thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

since when hospital appointment is on time one [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1