COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

20 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah...simi is fireside chat?

similar to cosying with xmm by the fire place during winter time boh?

🤣

Yours is 坐懷不亂。

It means 可以坐, 但是不要亂就好。

Edited by Albeniz
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I am using steroid cream for my rosacea and it cost SGD16 at SGH pharmacy and cost SGD20+ at Guardian/Watson pharmacy.

Thanks bro!

4 hours ago, Jman888 said:

handkerchief is for gentleman, i carry a clean one everyday but hardly use it to blow nose and usually remain clean by end of the day.

i once use it to put it on a dirty bench for my wife to sit, or for her to wipe her tear, a very touching moment for all woman like in korean drama [laugh] [laugh]

Maciam Jamesc educational content 

• Haha! 2

42 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I have been to a few fireside chat with top management.

What's discussed during the chat stays in the room.

That's the understanding for ppl to be frank on their thought.

It is WRONG to break this trust.

SCCC got many ah beng bosses, not surprise some attended the discussion are not the boss but could be some PA or ops people, as usual those people like to post everything on social media, no video voice recording also can.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

People ask me stupid questions all the time  but I got high EQ so I just answer them. 

Heng they never ask me smart questions or I have to do a TPL jump up and down screaming I don't know what to say, I don't know what to say. 

:D

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Galantspeedz said:

Speak like singaporean = speak not proper

Speak too proper = living in white castle, not on the ground

How sia like that.. 

personally find what he said to be quite true.

then again, it was how it was put across. singlish is not necessarily all that offensive.

he could've phrased things better (in singlish) instead. considering his position.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

CCS's full 25 mins audio leak.

https://vocaroo.com/mtT3m7YAiGv

I don't understand why people are getting upset about it. I find it very funny.😂

I think his intention and message is correct, but he needs to speak with more tact and thoughtfulness, knowing that he is a Minister that not only local people look up to, but also foreign investors and politicians.  I don't think HK is amused by what he said about them.

Granted, perhaps by talking that way could connect him with the locals,  but it is still a formal event despite being a close door one.  By talking that way, people may listen to you because you are the leader, but whether will they respect you is another question.  But I am sure he will learn along the way...

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 8

3 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

personally find what he said to be quite true.

then again, it was how it was put across. singlish is not necessarily all that offensive.

he could've phrased things better (in singlish) instead. considering his position.

Can't remember that far back but any G1 leaders have his speech style etc.

• Praise 1

tiagong fatality rate from 妻管严 is even higher, very slow death too.

tiagong one lah ... even WHO also don't have this classification. 

[lipsrsealed]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Piew .... [sweatdrop]

I kept thinking of tubes comes in form of "Gel" or scientific term 'Petroleum Jelly' ... :secret-laugh: 

Don't K K hor I know Y. 

:D

• Haha! 4

We have collectively paid millions of dollar  and are cool with it actually.

But if you give us Singlish coupled with such delivery, we feel very shortchanged for quality.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Can't remember that far back but any G1 leaders have his speech style etc.

Lol G1.. that time got what device now G4 got what device? Nowadays recording is so easy compared to G1 times.. you never heard it dont mean it didn't happen.

Edited by Xers007
  • Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

Lol G1.. that time got what device now G4 got what device? Nowadays recording is so easy compared to G1 times.. you never heard it dont mean it didn't happen.

Magnetic tape recorder

10 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

We have collectively paid millions of dollar  and are cool with it actually.

But if you give us Singlish coupled with such delivery, we feel very shortchanged for quality.

[laugh][laugh]

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

6 hours ago, BanCoe said:

Aiyah for my Mom lah; my eyes very good ...... like @Angcheek  can see XMM belly far far away

Belly ? from the back .......... well yes you can call that bouncing belly too. 

😂 

and @Spring 's one is infront 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4