COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

1 minute ago, RadX said:

Just like my mantra 

do unto others BEFORE they do unto you

ommmmmm

My mantra is same as @Jamesc's

Do others as they're doing you. 

Mutual pressure is very important. I am always ready to cervix any chio bu. 

😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

This girl really is cute. 

OK on her behalf I forgive all PRC and Winnie the Pooh also for COVID-19.😂😂😂

You won’t when she removes the makeup...you probably go “who are you!?”

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, mersaylee said:

You won’t when she removes the makeup...you probably go “who are you!?”

Haha you have X ray vision to see thru makeup. Very useful. 

Sadly, I only have X-rated vision. 

On second thought, that's more useful.😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

As far as food goes, remember that the virus can't remain active in hot food, but someone might sneeze in it after the food has been portioned into the delivery containers as it's cooling. 

I microwave all take out. Damn kiasee. 😂

Sekali the virus survived the radiation and mutated into captain marvel...you makan liao then turn into magneto...the Ex-man like Jamesc 

Just now, mersaylee said:

Sekali the virus survived the radiation and mutated into captain marvel...you makan liao then turn into magneto...the Ex-man like Jamesc 

Magneto is my favourite X Man. 

My favourite Ex Man is @Jamesc. The Wacky-owski sisters/brothers are my second favourite.

I like Magneto better than X-avier because Magneto can still do X-rated things. Sadly X-avier cannot.

😂

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

X rated vision cast images onto the brain

X ray vision cast images onto the film 

agreed, X rated superpower more useful...

I believe Mustank finds X rated film very powerful 

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, BenTong said:

Yup must make sure Doctors don’t charge so high consult fees for locals.. 

My whole family medical insurance renewal this year has seen the premiums gone up again.. I'm considering dropping private hospital coverage and keep the gov one instead..

There's no end to it when there's a group that's willing to pay huge premiums and probably still shout chip chip.. situation like us spending in Malaysia and Thailand

• Praise 3

26 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

My mantra is same as @Jamesc's

Do others as they're doing you. 

Mutual pressure is very important. I am always ready to cervix any chio bu. 

😁

To itch there....ahem...I mean to reach there you need to itch...oh my goddess...ahem...need to rich, I mean enrich Radx favorite word vulva first with...what have you

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Wildfaye29 said:

I don't believe in God

I don't believe it either when I was young, but as I grew older, I realised that the 1 million and one things that have to happen to create a universe and a solar system that provide life to Earth cannot happen by chance. 

Even looking only at how the human body operates is amazing.......how all the organs work together, the complexity of the brain  and then smartly added in an immunity system that could self repair.  Till today, after million of years, humans or scientist are not capable of creating a machine that could self re-generate or self repair.  Heck, they cannot even explain half of how the brain works. I was told we only know how to use 10% of our brain. I am still waiting for Sky-net......

So no, I have not seen God....., but I believe all these life, plants, animals, humans and their supporting elements like water, oxygen, heat, etc have to be designed for.  Whether is it God or Superman I am not sure.....but it has to be someone that sees all and know all

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 3

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

X rated vision cast images onto the brain

X ray vision cast images onto the film 

agreed, X rated superpower more useful...

I believe Mustank finds X rated film very powerful 

@Jamescalso finds JAV very powerful.

I'm sure he's angry with me for suggesting Koreans and Japanese stay away for now since they can't control the virus. 

I don't want a viral invasion into my country. 

But James can certainly go there and invade their countries.

He could also invade JAV actresses personally. 

But I would advise my fren James to be very careful. 

Because JAV actresses seem to all suffer from a much worse disease than COVID-19.

That disease is called Female Genital Pixellation, or FGP for short. 

It's a horrible crippling and disfiguring disease, and from what I've seen, it is readily and immediately transmissible to the poor males with sexual intercourse, as their things also become immediately pixellated. 

I consider FGP a human rights violation, same as FGM (Female Genital Mutilation). 

FGP violates my human rights to see the good stuff. This must stop.

😁

• Haha! 7

Back to serious business...

recently I observed many people worship the sun with their backs...

must be that viral beedeo of a TCM practitioner whom had advised to consume ginger for internal and suntan the back for external to aid fight and prevention against the virus

16 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

I don't believe it either when I was young, but as I grew older, I realised that the 1 million and one things that have to happen to create a universe and a solar system that provide life to Earth cannot happen by chance. 

Even looking only at how the human body operates is amazing.......how all the organs work together, the complexity of the brain  and then smartly added in an immunity system that could self repair.  Till today, after million of years, humans or scientist are not capable of creating a machine that could self re-generate or self repair.  Heck, they cannot even explain half of how the brain works. I was told we only know how to use 10% of our brain. I am still waiting for Sky-net......

So no, I have not seen God......I still doubt he existed, but I believe all these life, plants, animals, humans and their supporting elements like water, oxygen, heat, etc have to be designed for.  Whether is it God or Superman I am not sure.....but it has to be someone that sees all and know all

Many people call it G O D

Only Hollywood people calls it Sky-net

Superman is no god becos he lost to a badman...

man can’t win god but a man no matter how super can still lose to another man especially a bad one 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

yalor YT or FB live streaming [thumbsup] 

just need 1 x iPhone setup nia 

And PayPal or Paylah.. how can u forget that 🤣🤣

Edited by Solar
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Back to serious business...

recently I observed many people worship the sun with their backs...

must be that viral beedeo of a TCM practitioner whom had advised to consume ginger for internal and suntan the back for external to aid fight and prevention against the virus

Even tcm no say, sun and ginger is good for health.

46 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Seems this girl is having quite a hold on you 😁.  

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

To me the most objectionable part of the article is referring to this religious organisation as a "cult". The author is betraying his own prejudices. But SCMP often has piss poor journalistic standards. 

Either every peaceable religious denomination is a cult or none is. 

This is just lazy journalism.

Did he go undercover and see for himself if there was massive sex orgies with K pop idols and people screaming free love, free love is the only way to salvation?

If there wasn't all these things to make it a sex cult then it doesn't qualify as a cult.

I am always very disappointed to read this kind of sloppy journalism.

They should only call it a cult if it really is a cult.

And publish photos of its members the female ones and also the address to make the piece complete. And not to leave their readers hanging.

:grin:

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Jman888 said:

why take the risk?

rps20200222_095544.jpg

Remember that someone said not airborne right? No worries.. Can share the air in the hall and won't tio

• Haha! 1