COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

3 minutes ago, Soya said:

Hate it when those heroes come to work when they still not well to show how 'hardworking' they are and make it a point to tell others they are still on MC but here they are (#clapclap)

These kind of heroism sibei passe leh

Most doctor typically give only 2 days MC.

↡ Advertisement

14 minutes ago, BenTong said:

my take if you want to take .. then ask driver to open windows.. during the trip. He safe u safe.. air con is the virus biggest friend. 

There's one more risk.. the car seat and door. Drivers prob won't kenna but the next passenger..

7 minutes ago, Neutrino said:

Worrabout touch screens as a method of passing on virus.

Touch screens in MRT, library, Supermarket, banks, polyclinic even.  How often are they disinfected?

For lift buttons, I've been using key to press for the longest time ever since I saw this mofo who wiped his runny nose w his finger n then press the lift button after that w the same finger. Yuckkkkks

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Most doctor typically give only 2 days MC.

But not sure how bosses will react. 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-docs-to-give-5-day-medical-leave-to-patients-with-respiratory-symptoms

Coronavirus: Docs to give 5-day medical leave to patients with respiratory symptoms; subsidised rates for S'poreans at designated clinics

1 minute ago, Playtime said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-docs-to-give-5-day-medical-leave-to-patients-with-respiratory-symptoms

Coronavirus: Docs to give 5-day medical leave to patients with respiratory symptoms; subsidised rates for S'poreans at designated clinics

About time. Just hope some dicks don't show up after 1-2 days to try n impress the boss that they so hardworking n forgo MC 

And bosses shld tell these idiots off that such heroism works against them as it shows they hv little consideration for their other colleagues 

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-coronavirus-covid-19-diamond-princess-cruise-ship-12439334?cid=FBcna

Being treated like vip.. No need ownself book ticket.. Chartered flight come pick them up.. The world are doing their best to flight this virus at huge expenditure.. 

"Flight this virus" 

Typo or Freudian slip? 😂

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Tohto said:

For this cluster and their event. They may have handshaking and hugging, so I am not surprised. 

Again I repeat my earlier comments here, all these religious events should be temporary stop. 

Kuan In Thong Hood Chor Temple has announced that the loaning of Hong Bao on the 26th of this lunar month is cancelled!

• Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Soya said:

About time. Just hope some dicks don't show up after 1-2 days to try n impress the boss that they so hardworking n forgo MC 

And bosses shld tell these idiots off that such heroism works against them as it shows they hv little consideration for their other colleagues 

I'm afraid it's gonna be bosses pressuring people to go back to work. 

4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Yes, i think this decision is good. After 5 days straight to hospital for further testing.  Instead of previous 2 days, 2 days and those sick had ben clinic hopping.  I don't understand why they want to hopped around.

I have a fixed family doctor GP and will always go to the same doctor. Repeat visit will also go back to same doctor.

• Praise 2

Just now, Playtime said:

I'm afraid it's gonna be bosses pressuring people to go back to work. 

Hope those bosses catch whatever that's going around then. Orbigoot

• Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Soya said:

Considering how scary this virus to Sporeans, I don't think most bosses will mind even MC of 14 days,  but please get the job done at home and attend con-calls please........[rolleyes]

Edited by Icedbs
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Icedbs said:

Considering how scary this virus to Sporeans, I don't think most bosses will mind even MC of 14 days,  but please get the job done at home and attend con-calls please........[rolleyes]

Why? MC is MC. If you're ill you should be allowed to rest. 

Home Quarantine while well is a different matter, and in that case, I agree it's reasonable to expect work to continue remotely.

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Mahjong74 said:

He is not at fault at all. If want to shame, then shame all the 72 who are infected. Nobody is at fault becos everybody believe in what the Government said. 

Government implements measures to “keep everybody safe and healthy”........😀

Untitled.jpg

Not watchful lah

12 hours ago, Lala81 said:

One elderly woman from the cruise that docked in Cambodia tested positive in Malaysia. Haha

Hun Sen was photographed hugging one of the passengers, unprotected! Let's see whether he is heng or suay! 

IMG20200216113809.jpg

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 8

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

I think we should pay special attention to taxi and PHV drivers. I can understand why some would push their luck to continue working even when sick, cos they have to pay 80 to 100 plus rental per day. They are worse off compared to other workers as it is not MC/zero income but negative! 

Meanwhile I have asked my family members to avoid taking them if possible as I think this is the biggest hidden danger zone for community spread.

That black sheep basically made it worse for all the rest of taxi Drivers... now this case of taxi driver driving around when sick is out, I bet less people want to take taxi. 

• Praise 3

41 minutes ago, Solar said:

There's one more risk.. the car seat and door. Drivers prob won't kenna but the next passenger..

Door handle use tissue open la. Car seat.. unless ur nose can  reach your back and butt..think should be ok

Edited by BenTong

Any one have the same observation?

Kopi tiam.. local kopi Kia go about business af usual. 

Prc kopi Kia will wear mask.. cos they smart stock up early early... local one too late buay boh liao 😂😂😂...😭😭😭 me too buay boh..😖😖

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2