COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

18 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

.... the reason u know all these are??? She became a Super spreader. 
So the spotlight is on her. 
like people say hindsight is 20/20.... they only get concerned after a Super spreader appears. If she did not have the virus or spread to so many people, no one would care about her. She will be exactly like our taxi driver. 
people just act on hindsight but when people suggest to do something before the shit happens, u hear all sort of excuses. 
it is not actually whether the taxi driver is as bad as her but rather do we have a crazy auntie her in Singapore, if so, what can we do to discourage her before the Super spreader incident appears?

It could be you it could be him it could be her..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, BenTong said:

Those who anti will anti la. Those who like will like la .. 

How refreshing and enlightening your posts were... above is a gem.

Reminds me of wise statement like this - "he is either in Singapore or outside Singapore."

• Haha! 3

52 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Wow Korea came out of nowhere to hit  556 cases is now the second-highest outside of China, apart from the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan.

Japan just ahead with over 600.

Frightening how its rises so fast in just days.

:grin:

Orrrrrr, u spread panic. It's the fault of these japanese and koreans for not having good immunity you know.

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Reminds me of wise statement like this - "he is either in Singapore or outside Singapore."

Definitely ministar material.

He got the helicopter view.

• Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

Definitely ministar material.

He got the helicopter view.

They need to up their budget. This batch is garbage and a waste of money.

He must be wondering how he managed to pass their interview.

4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Orrrrrr, u spread panic. It's the fault of these japanese and koreans for not having good immunity you know.

Its ok I have the solution.

Everywhere got except Bali.

What is it that they eat that protects them?

image.thumb.png.b921a723bf9890b08a31024345a8db9e.png

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

@Fcw75

Just saw these disinfectant sprays at GIANT SUNTEC.20200223_111454.thumb.jpg.7dd002f02c7d1467215d504b1fd37e92.jpg

Swee! I going there later. 

But got 1 from bro TheRock already.

Thanks!

• Praise 2

38 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Don’t jelly 

Chinese Woman Visiting Hospital Puts on Giant Giraffe Costume as Protection from Coronavirus.

If run out of mask, improvise.

A Chinese woman identified only as Ms. He went viral recently after being video-recorded while visiting a hospital in Luzhou, China’s south-western Sichuan Province, in a rather unusual getup – a giant inflatable giraffe costume. In the short clip posted by Chinese video platform Pear Video, the woman can be seen walking around in the awkward brown plastic costume with only a small window of clear plastic film to see through.

image.png.62a62e7bae78cf7cce794ab910837007.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Solar said:

Yesterday saw from News 8 the Chinese side said infection can still happen after over 20 days... If confirmed 😅

I think better do it the traditional way

7 7 49 days :grin:

• Haha! 4

Just now, Camrysfa said:

iM7HTYj.png

https://www.thethings.com/whats-jackie-chan-up-to-offering-1-million-yuan-to-anyone-who-can-find-a-cure-for-coronavirus/

Jackie Chan offered to reward 1 million yuan to anyone that can develop the cure to coronavirus.

only 1 million? if can come out with a cure probably worth billion liao, what is a million?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1