COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

At last no new confirmed cases. 👍 Please stay in this way. 🙏

but we are still at risk of "imported" cases ... and asymptomatic infected person [sweatdrop] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Wildfaye29 said:

No new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; 2 more patients discharged, including taxi driver

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-coronavirus-singapore-moh-update-new-cases-discharged-12462176

Thet 89 guy is champion. 3feb symptoms. See gp 5 times. Now then test... I thought should recover liao. Wonder how many contact tracing have to be done for him....

Edited by Wind30
  • Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Thet 89 guy is champion. 3feb symptoms. See gp 5 times. Now then test... I thought should recover liao. Wonder how many contact tracing have to be done for him....

Maybe he has no fever? And others symptoms could be mild and yet still not recovered, so drag until so long then test? But wonder is he link to any existing confirmed case?

MOSCOW (AP) — Bus drivers in Moscow kept their WhatsApp group chat buzzing with questions this week about what to do if they spotted passengers who might be from China riding with them in the Russian capital.

“Some Asian-looking (people) have just got on. Probably Chinese. Should I call (the police)?” one driver messaged his peers. “How do I figure out if they’re Chinese? Should I ask them?” a colleague wondered.

The befuddlement reflected in screenshots of the group exchanges seen by The Associated Press had a common source - instructions from Moscow's public transit operator Wednesday for drivers to call a dispatcher if Chinese nationals boarded their buses, Russian media reported.

A leaked email that the media reports said was sent by the state-owned transportation company Mosgortrans told dispatchers who took such calls to notify the police. The email, which the company immediately described on Twitter as fake, carried a one-word subject line: coronavirus.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

I didn't feel it in Melbourne.

every city will have, just more or less, on what occasion and how lucky you are.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Karoon said:

All Serie A games postponed in Italy.

Liverpool fans can start worrying.

Nobody talks about Olympic  here yet, how now ?

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

euro 2020 how now?

I dont know for other countries but if it was SGP, game will continue, those who are not sick do not need to put on masks, not I say one. 😀😀😀

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Nobody talks about Olympic  here yet, how now ?

My MIL will be there.

:grin:

With all the empty stadiums could be one of the cheapest Olympics of all time.

Once in a lifetime opportunity.

11 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Wait IB say u spread panic. 🙂

I can bet that many country heads are hoping for WHO to announce that COVID-19 is as mild as common flu... 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

At last no new confirmed cases. 👍 Please stay in this way. 🙏

Still too early to... Those cases with unidentified source may be a time bomb, and not forgetting situations in Korea, Japan, Italy, etc. 

Remaining vigilant and be personally responsible is still the best defense for us now, till the whole episode is over. And be prepared that it will be a long road to full recovery.

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

I can bet that many country heads are hoping for WHO to announce that COVID-19 is as mild as common flu... 

Still too early to... Those cases with unidentified source may be a time bomb, and not forgetting situations in Korea, Japan, Italy, etc. 

Remaining vigilant and be personally responsible is still the best defense for us now, till the whole episode is over. And be prepared that it will be a long road to full recovery.

Why all the countries I love the food all kenna?

I love Korean and Japanese food and pizza and spaghetti.

:grin:

Please don't let anything happen to Kentucky.

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1