COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

1 hour ago, ALTK said:

Wah bro...u not scared they say u 泄露国家机密 and lock u up ah? Hahaha...

Wah lao eh. Like that I still got to charge them for giving the idea of disinfecting with bai jiu 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I don't practice blowing as a hobby. 🤣

Cruise ship now 691 🤦🏾‍♂

• Shocked 3
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

Cruise ship now 691 🤦🏾‍♂

Can't they make some thing like what china did a make shift hospital and shift those poor souls out of ship? Just read there is another death on ship, i can't imagine fear of all stuck at ship thinking if they are the next to be infected or dead.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Can't they make some thing like what china did a make shift hospital and shift those poor souls out of ship? Just read there is another death on ship, i can't imagine fear of all stuck at ship thinking if they are the next to be infected or dead.

That's the 21st century Titanic.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Too late, I kept saying there could be a better way long while ago. But we are just talkers.

Anyway, just only now from Dongguan to visit a customer. On way back into Shenzhen is full check. Takes almost an hour to pass thru this toll😅. Better than no checks. I think they heading for success with Xi Da Da putting the rule of any miss, those guys will be removed or replaced.

LKY once said "everything must work, if it does not work, replacing the people is easy"😋....only quote the similar words, not exact phrase hor

20200224_172800.jpg

• Praise 5

In case anyone looking, saw these at atrium of Singpost Centre*. Each at $19.90

Not related whatsoever. 

Take care and keep well. Practise good personal hygiene. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

*ps not PL Square

20200224_173812_resize_68.jpg.e30ab03ace5d6cf3e1118245e7322937.jpg

20200224_173747_resize_21.jpg

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 7

1 hour ago, Spring said:

So now still say Singaporeans siah suay? Or shld we now say Italians siah suay?

I don't condone the run on supermarkets recently and neither did I join though I did buy a few more cans of tin food than usual.

My stand has always been that I can understand why people behave this way. It's more that in a serious outbreak, most of us would not be going out so storing food is logical frankly. Toilet paper I nvr understood but food is a necessity. Who wants to go supermarkets at the peak of the virus outbreak? 

How to say siah suay in Italian language?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha! 8

15 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

In case anyone looking, saw these at atrium of PL Square. Each at $19.90

Not related whatsoever. 

Take care and keep well. Practise good personal hygiene. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

20200224_173812_resize_68.jpg.e30ab03ace5d6cf3e1118245e7322937.jpg

20200224_173747_resize_21.jpg

I saw a lot of hand sanitiser at FairPrice today. Limited to 2 bottles per person 

• Praise 4

3 minutes ago, hongquan94 said:

Watch dr john campbell in youtube for covid 19 info

He's not a medical doctor. 

↡ Advertisement