COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

The more I listened to that lady question about mom is like telling her to sack the staff if they can't retain them where ccs did not directly answer to her questions.. I think MOM side need to relook and redefine in what condition sack means and etc.. Like for this lady, she might not want to sack her staff, however because of whatever reasons not able to retain the staff for say for a short period of time.. Maybe like to give no pay leave sort of.. 

So she did raised a very important question for mom to answer and redefine the meaning of sacking staff..

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Brace ourselves for the impact:

if you are lucky.. u go on unpaid leave

if you are not ..quite a jobs will be out for awhile.

time to buy shares like SGX, Thai Beverage.. hospital shares me thinks impacted by less foreigners coming to SG.

Lucky winter arriving in the Southern Hemisphere.. small economy there.. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

handkerchief is for gentleman, i carry a clean one everyday but hardly use it to blow nose and usually remain clean by end of the day.

i once use it to put it on a dirty bench for my wife to sit, or for her to wipe her tear, a very touching moment for all woman like in korean drama [laugh] [laugh]

wah you so nice one ah...

after she sat on the handkerchief, you used it to wipe her teardrop off her eyes

😅

• Haha! 5

3 hours ago, Arogab said:

This is gearing for all the people coming back to work😅

20200218_094623.jpg

isn't this lock down standard across all 小区... only people with 通行证 can go out.... and usually 1 per family

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Beregond said:

i feel the same also, they should be upfront from the start, sg ppl are not stupid.

gov tell 1/2 1/2 and make ppl guessing, the more ppl start to guess and feel gov is trying to cover up. the more ppl will become more kiasu and kiasi.

like those doctor say , does it help if every singaporean start wearing mask every day when we go out like in HK, 

hard truth is YES  it help, its not what the gov tell us that it dun help.

but an even harder truth, we dun have enough stock for that. from start tell ppl straight, and dun be surprise, the situation might be better.

on your words which I had made bold, i believe a majority of sg lang still are, but maybe not here in this forum. a lot of sg lang do not think from a strategic, national viewpoint. 

if they are informed straight from the start the country really has insufficient masks for all for a prolonged period, there is likely to be social disorder.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, commonjunks said:

Yah.
Maybe doctor told them to wait but they wanted to make scene so he ask them if they can't wait then get lost. BTW women think if doctor is at public hospital/clinic he owe them.

from the english, sounds like non-local! 

• Praise 2

Parking 

SGH has the worse parking situation currently so take a cab if you can or go much earlier 

TTSH is better now due to reduced crowds 

NUHS has the best parking currently- you can park in the Kent ridge or medical center car parks quite easily - ventilation is also the best since it’s above ground and open air 

At SGH it’s the best for your health since you have to walk the furthest 🙂

Do bring your ID 

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, BenTong said:

Brace ourselves for the impact:

if you are lucky.. u go on unpaid leave

if you are not ..quite a jobs will be out for awhile.

time to buy shares like SGX, Thai Beverage.. hospital shares me thinks impacted by less foreigners coming to SG.

Lucky winter arriving in the Southern Hemisphere.. small economy there.. 

This is you or your wife?

1 hour ago, BenTong said:

I follow my wife.. u follow your wife or gf?

So most of your useless posts here are made by you or your wife, or girlfriend?

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Those who are upset or feel offended.. Might be the one person inside that what ccs talked about.. 

To be honest, the way he speaks doesn't inspires confidence from me. Even if this was meant to be behind closed doors and the target audience are SMEs bosses, he do not have to resort to using the term "idiots" to describe Singaporeans even if he is specifically referring to the hoarders and irrational kan chiong spiders. 

This leads me to think that if these are his no holes barred frank opinions on Singaporeans, then it's obvious his real mindset is that he was a cut above the average Singaporean with a holier than thou attitude, as so evident in his speech. Elitist? Probably. With you for you Singapore? My ass. 

I shudder to think how many among the PAP leadership think like CCS. Indeed in a crisis, it reveals who has real leadership capabilities, and CCS is very far off the mark. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12