COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/wuhan-virus-china-races-against-clock-build-new-hospitals-12358872?cid=FBcna

Wow this is really fast.. Imagine if we need to build a building that fast.. Don't know we can make it or not? Coz before we proceed to construct.. Need to go through so many approvals and also find contractors and etc.. So 1 week had gone and haven't event start construction yet.. Hope government to take this as a lesson to be learnt and inbuilt it to the planning.. So that when next major crisis happened and really need to build a building very fast.. All will know what to do and to cut down on time wasting processes.. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

It's ok. You can return that courtesy when his beloved amdk countries got hit by terrorists, virus or/and other shiat in the near future.

Be patient.

AMDK also hit by this corona virus le.  @Thaiyotakamli can return the courtesy now.

1 hour ago, steveluv said:

Reporting from Bangkok

This is extraordinary

1. Suvarnabhimbi Airport have much less passengers at immigration and luggage carousel 

2. Saw 2 groups of China tour they were directed to another area for immigration away from the rest

3. Hong Kong passengers join the common passengers

4. Road leading out of airport theres so few cars as if it midnight time

5. Today is Monday and normally lots of traffic but the highway connecting airport to downtown is so so few cars

6. Also the connection between Motorway with Ring Road is perpetually jammed between 4-9pm it was all the way clear

7. My maid left home at 5.45pm (rush hour) to pick us at airport ordinarily will take 50mins to 1hr took only 25mins

8. Basically the journey back roads and highways all clear like Songkran when Bangkokians leave Bangkok for holiday.

Kindda scary

Wow ! flight should be quite empty also? 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

It's ok. You can return that courtesy when his beloved amdk countries got hit by terrorists, virus or/and other shiat in the near future.

Be patient.

Oh nono.... u is wrong. I is no beloved amdk. I is love my motherland. Zhu Guo Wan shui wan shui wan wan shui. 

One thing is for sure... chinese with our proud 5000 years history of civilisation and culture will not be consuming stuffs like bats and rats .... this is clearly , irrevocably a conspiracy against our beloved motherland. In ccp we trust . 

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/wuhan-virus-china-races-against-clock-build-new-hospitals-12358872?cid=FBcna

Wow this is really fast.. Imagine if we need to build a building that fast.. Don't know we can make it or not? Coz before we proceed to construct.. Need to go through so many approvals and also find contractors and etc.. So 1 week had gone and haven't event start construction yet.. Hope government to take this as a lesson to be learnt and inbuilt it to the planning.. So that when next major crisis happened and really need to build a building very fast.. All will know what to do and to cut down on time wasting processes.. 

They got the money, manpower and material can do very fast

here want rush also cannot as workers limited by quota

5 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

Oh nono.... u is wrong. I is no beloved amdk. I is love my motherland. Zhu Guo Wan shui wan shui wan wan shui. 

One thing is for sure... chinese with our proud 5000 years history of civilisation and culture will not be consuming stuffs like bats and rats .... this is clearly , irrevocably a conspiracy against our beloved motherland. In ccp we trust . 

For the past 5000 yrs chinese are in deep poor state, got any food can eat will do. 

those that crawl, fly or jump, eat ald taste good and no die become new culinary dish! 

in china they eat anything that moves except human lol

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/wuhan-virus-malaysia-temporarily-bars-china-travellers-from-wuhan-city-hubei-province

Wuhan virus: Malaysia 'temporarily' bars China travellers from Wuhan city, Hubei province

"Based on the latest information, the Malaysian government has decided to temporarily suspend the (no visa) entry, Visa on Arrival, e-visa and manual visas to Chinese citizens from Wuhan and Hubei," the PMO said in a statement.

Edited by inlinesix

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

SAF

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Not only that, there are a lot of red tapes.. So I think what government should do is to incorporate this to built building fast when in terms of crisis to the planning.. This is so that when crisis really happened and need to build a building really fast.. All will know what to do and not to be scramble for waiting for approval or what.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Never underestimate the Chinese Magicians. 🤣

While many like to poke fun at them, sometimes they do deliver magic, real magic.

Absolutely no doubt about it. No one shd ever have the audacity to doubt about the ironclad resolve of our great motherland . A shining example is how they decide to throw an entire uyghur people to education camps

1 minute ago, Yewheng said:

Not only that, there are a lot of red tapes.. So I think what government should do is to incorporate this to built building fast when in terms of crisis to the planning.. This is so that when crisis really happened and need to build a building really fast.. All will know what to do and not to be scramble for waiting for approval or what.. 

If govt need to build something similar to Wuhan, it means gone case liao.

We will never reach that level.  Rem someone here said our govt is overprepared.

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Absolutely. I agree. We should follow our great motherland and just drop all pretences... just follow our communist brothers and just screw democracy 

15 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Wow ! flight should be quite empty also? 

I guess its 75% full, not so bad. But I did not notice any PRC in my flight.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

If govt need to build something similar to Wuhan, it means gone case liao.

We will never reach that level.  Rem someone here said our govt is overprepared.

Well that's what is planning for contingencies is for.. 

5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

No more update since yesterday afternoon.

Hope there is no more new suspect case.

Screenshot_20200127-230754_Chrome.jpg

I think so far all the cases were link to travel or tourists from wuhan, all are traceable. Those suspected case should be in close contact with the tourists.

If go by the number of tourists came from wuhan (I believe is in thousands), and with closely monitor, probably still under control. Maybe just stay away from popular tourists attractions or crowded places for next few weeks.

• Praise 3

20 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

For the past 5000 yrs chinese are in deep poor state, got any food can eat will do. 

in china they eat anything that moves except human lol

no cannibalism at all? Hope so....

“...China has a long, well-documented history of culinary cannibalism. One 12th-century text made regular reference to dumplings filled with minced human (often political prisoners), and another book, written in 1423, detailed regional recipes for boiling and steaming human flesh....”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/express/wp/2017/03/09/5-tasty-facts-about-human-cannibalism/

“.....Cannibalism and Chopped Off Tongues during the Cultural Revolution...”

http://factsanddetails.com/china/cat2/sub6/entry-5530.html#chapter-3

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1