COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

This... is a case of... iatrogenic death!! 

Such poise. Like Perry Mason. I was privileged to see him in court.

I only met Alexander chao once few weeks or 1-2 months before SARS started when he corrected the surgical registrar who was teaching us about vascular examination. I know his wife of course from school. She was our cofm tutor. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

15 minutes ago, Soya said:

Guess it's either that or HK protestors destroy the high -speed rail station next

HK closed its border with China even though it is later than Macau.

Not just HSR station hor.

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Mass Recruitment for Healthcare Assistant at Changi Airport

Responsibilities: Temperature Screening and Labour Intensive Push and Carry

3 Months Contract - $33/hr
6 Months Contract - $48/hr

Interested parties please drop an email to Geraldine Lee with your full name, last 4 digits of NRIC and Contact Number to [email protected]

Please help to share to as many as possible as Singapore need your help. We need all the help we can.

@Soya you old aldy

go help nation 

Did you remove the decimal points? 

• Haha! 7

This mask is the bestest.

Cover eyes, cover nose, cover mouth, after virus season over can still use to ride PMD on pedestrian walkways. [:p]

HTB158tlaVLM8KJjSZFBq6xJHVXa9.jpg

• Haha! 9

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Mine still white and clean, smell also ok tmr i try wear see itchy anot lol

Neber mind. If no more masks at Guardian, can always improvise and share

bramask.jpg

• Haha! 9

At this point in time, I dont understand what is the point of pointing finger at the gov with whatever politics and action they are carrying out. 

Anyone here have more experience, more resources, more information than the gov?  If not, let them do their work, and stop criticizing, condemn and complaint.  If you think you have good suggestions, write in to the ministries, and share your thoughts. That is more productive and useful than KPKB KNN PAP. 

Otherwise, share useful information, help others follow what is happening with the situation and any new developments, etc. 

If you are the nurse or doctor who needs to be quarantine, or that self employed taxi driver, tour guide who needs to be quarantine, you maye thankful to the 100 bucks. 

Why did china kept quiet earlier? Why the sudden lock down? why is WHO not reacting as fast as before? Anyone notice that until now those diagnose positive are mostly from wuhan only? Sars didnt recognize citizenship, but this virus seem to stick to PRCs from wuhan only? 

Is there something china is keeping from the world, or is there something the gov know that we dont? 

When you lock down a place, and send in military, it may not be trying to save the ppl, most of the time it means isolate the place and contain whatever is there, and that includes information.

So stopping wuhan PRCs from coming is a move in the right direction, because I wont be surprise those wuhan PRCs whom manage to leave wuhan before the lock down can get away very far, and many will be trying to leave china altogether. 

Those who dont really believe the gov, do go and try and find out more information on your own, and out come with your own conclusion. But please, spend more time, do more findings and compare them, use your brain and try to at least give those information some thoughts, and not just pull one youtube video and assume it is the real thing. 

It is ok to be a joker, but try not be the joke. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 19

3 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Google translate:

More than 70 Shanghai passengers and 16 Wuhan passengers had a clash yesterday at the central airport of Nagoya, Japan. Shanghai passengers refused to fly with Wuhan passengers after they found that Wuhan passengers took a cold medicine. The clash, which lasted for a full five hours, alarmed the central Nagoya airport, as well as the Japanese police and the Chinese consulate general.

Based on Weibo and "Jingjing Japan" WeChat public account news, netizen "Xu Xiaoyouzi_pomelo" issued a Weibo yesterday morning, saying that the plane has arrived for takeoff, but because a group of Shanghai people are unwilling to contact her, including her Wuhaners were on the same plane and were unable to board.

The netizen mentioned that they were preparing to return to Shanghai from Nagoya by taking China Southern Airlines flight CZ380. The departure time was 9:25 in the morning.

During the standby process, some Shanghai passengers found that the person sitting opposite was talking in Wuhan dialect. It didn't take long for someone to discover that Wuhan passengers were putting cold medicine in their mouths. The passengers in Shanghai informed the stewardess: "This group of Wuhan people have a fever and they cannot be boarded."

This conflict was made public immediately, and the number of participants was increasing. Shanghai passengers threw out ruthless words: "If Wuhan people are boarded, we will not board the plane!"

The Japanese ground staff at the check-in counter did not understand what the Chinese were quarreling with, and the staff at Southern Airlines had to find a temperature detector to measure the temperature of Wuhan passengers one by one, telling "Taiping is fine." However, Shanghai passengers are not convinced of this detector.

A netizen named "Xiyang Weiqi Lazy Red Guy" responded to Weibo of "Xiao Xiaoyuzi" and stated that he was one of the Shanghainese. He asked Wuhan people to secretly take their body temperature to take antipyretics at the airport. Wrong?

Finally, 16 Wuhan passengers boarded the China Southern Airlines plane.

Actually when they quarrel, if those wuhan people got infected with the virus.. It would had spread to them already. No need say share or not share plane with them.. 

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Soya said:

bramask.jpg

Wah if wear this might as well choose branded one, will get victoria secret one  

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Soya said:

bramask.jpg

Hope they "Triumph" in their fight against the virus. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Wah if wear this might as well choose branded one, will get victoria secret one  

bro cannot lah! Victoria Secret too lacy lah.. it provide the lift but cannot protect u well!

try Thailand made Wacoal! heard form very thick so can filter well! whahahahahaha..

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Well compensated? U smoking pot? 

Zero compensation one lah... 

U die minister come your funeral lor. Big deal? 

really sad to see the kind of comment.

Well compensated? Yah, how well is well when the life is involve? 

My respect to all the medical professions in times like this,  no amount of compensation is worth the risk. 

To those medical profession I know here, @Lala81, @Turboflat4, @Vratenza@Philipkee, and others I may have no recollection, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

@RadX, I can only thanks him when he needs to start mass collection, so I hope I never have to thanks him. [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 10
  • Haha! 3

Face mask will not be able to help much infection level gets worse.

Eyes is another high risk point of entry. Need not panic if one cannot get face mask.

Stay healthy , eat right and you can fight the virus better.

Avoid crowded areas , especially in aircon malls etc. If need to, go to open space with plenty of sun. 

Lastly, do not panic. Stay calm . 

• Praise 7

42 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I'm q poor at dialect. Never heard this phrase. What's the gu mean? Other 3 I know lol... 

OH HAHAHA OK I understand Liao. Lol... 

gu = bull...

direct translate into, pick up bull xxx...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

I believe the govt has a huge stockpile of masks sitting somewhere in their warehouse. It's just like in the army, when shit gets real, new weapons and equipment keep in storage will be issued. 

If things turn for the worse, they would probably release the stocks to each community centre and Singaporeans can collect them for free. Probably it will be rationed accordingly to your NRIC.

Masks profiteers and scalpers on Carousel can keep their masks to eat then :D

Correct me if I'm wrong. 

You have either leaked state secrets or spread fake news..... I don't know which is which.

Either way the Ministar can get you hor.....

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

During the SARSperiod, there was special SARs bonus payout.

Health care workers include doctors and surgeon. Unless you dispute the fact that doctors are not well compensated, then let me know.

How well compensated is your well compensated? You have a number to share? And what is the number you would put on risking once life to save others as well compensated? 

• Praise 2

32 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sorry. What's beh? I'm a hokkien idiot. 

beh = horse...[:p][laugh][laugh]

so pick up both bull and horse xxx...

and thats really unusual and big...[:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1