COVID-19 Outbreak: 313 Confirmed Cases in SG, 117 Discharged, 15 Critical (18 Mar)

Carbon82

7 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Hand washing video from SGH, how to properly wash your hands :

never turn off tap when washing / soaping 😄

• Haha! 4

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Did you all wear mask when you were out in public places? The coming huayi festival every year i default go support de, this year still thinking should i go? Lol.

never use to wearing mask.

Huayi fest has to buy ticket way in advance got early bird discount, pay liao of course have to go [laugh]

• Haha! 1

35 minutes ago, ALTK said:

Like this.. ?

IMG-20200128-WA0003.jpg

This is our in house RD, headed by our esteem engineer, Carbon82.

He is designing a new wearable filters that just in case for some people their ear canal is truly connected to their mouth.

Carbon82, that is you, right, I can recognize that watch you are wearing bought from our resident table wiper, you can disguise all you want with long hair, eye glasses and pink mask. 

For my sake I hope our resident engineer got good sense of human unlike some no skin (not thin skin) under taker. But lately under taker had soot over his dermis.

• Praise 1

10 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

never use to wearing mask.

Huayi fest has to buy ticket way in advance got early bird discount, pay liao of course have to go [laugh]

So you bought those show that required ticket de, no wonder you have to go?! Lol. I cheapo one, i go to those free show de, so still can think want to go or not? [laugh]

Internal Moderator

Anyway, something good that comes from the wuhan virus hor is that our thread has not been so active for a long period of time. haha. This thread i can foresee it can reach 100 page easily.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

I also not medically qualified and I hople I don't drive up the price of turmeric but I notice the people that eat turmeric not very affected by SARS, Mers, Wuhan virus etc.

So stay healthy and have a good spicy curry.

:D

I happen to have some curcumin supplement pills.. will that be just as effective as curry? 😋

• Praise 1

38 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Anyway, something good that comes from the wuhan virus hor is that our thread has not been so active for a long period of time. haha. This thread i can foresee it can reach 100 page easily.

I rather this virus is contained immediately and this thread stops....

Hate to see people die everyday. This is a very depressing thread.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 8

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I rather this virus is contained immediately and this thread stops....

Hate to see people dying everyday. This is a very depressing thread.

Oh. don't get me wrong, I also don't like this virus to be around at all.

I am just mentioning something cheerful that the MCFers got united during such crisis and contributed in this thread.

Of cuz, I would love to see other threads that reach a hundred pages that this thread too. 😞

Be safe everyone!

• Praise 12