Bak Kwas Worth Queuing Up For This CNY (2020)

kobayashiGT

7 minutes ago, Freeder said:

1st look , I thought was Durex Bak Kwa.. 🙏🏻🙇‍♀

Haha these 2 packets are the 1/2kg bak was for my family. The 1kg packs are for family members and clients.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, Soya said:

One tradition i wished we could drop is giving hongbao.....😜

Cannot...we’re approaching the age to receive from the younger ones in return liao. 

• Haha! 2

45 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Cannot...we’re approaching the age to receive from the younger ones in return liao. 

Ok ok....ban now and it make a retro comeback in a few years time

4 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Was at ION and no queue. Bought some for clients and some for family members.$62/kg.

AF942C22-8EFB-47B0-AC31-9F49D1625252.thumb.jpeg.fa404f6d4a8c6a5670c9428b7354c13e.jpeg

wah boss. we can also be your potential clients...

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Kusje said:

wah boss. we can also be your potential clients...

Should you be in the construction, demolition, waste management, upstream, and downstream industry, got chance one.

5 hours ago, Soya said:

One tradition i wished we could drop is giving hongbao.....😜

Both my families side, giving angbao is quite symbolic one. Angbao don't match inflation rate. Same as 20+ years ago [laugh]

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Should you be in the construction, demolition, waste management, upstream, and downstream industry, got chance one.

Oh. I remember already. You are the dude competing with Parker ....last time I used to work in some upstream coy but Kanna pok already so no chance to eat your bah kwa.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Ok, I am in charge of waste management at home, my job is to throw rubbish and bring down re-cycle item to the re-cycle bin. Let’s talk 😁😁😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

22 minutes ago, Kusje said:

Oh. I remember already. You are the dude competing with Parker ....last time I used to work in some upstream coy but Kanna pok already so no chance to eat your bah kwa.

Not really competing with Parker. 

Bo bian, gotta buy your own.

21 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Ok, I am in charge of waste management at home, my job is to throw rubbish and bring down re-cycle item to the re-cycle bin. Let’s talk 😁😁😁

Anytime you are free do let me know. I am ready to talk.

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Overpriced man! Why must wait until CNY then buy.. don't understand the logic..

Cause it is a must have item during CNY lo. Imagine people come to your house during CNY but find no bak kwa, a bit like stingy le. Lol. So no choice but to wait near CNY then can buy even it is overpriced.

21 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Cause it is a must have item during CNY lo. Imagine people come to your house during CNY but find no bak kwa, a bit like stingy le. Lol. So no choice but to wait near CNY then can buy even it is overpriced.

can consider buying during non-cny period then freezing it. when guests come over, heat it up in the oven - hot hot will taste very shiok.

another way is to buy from JB and hope don't get caught at customs.

• Praise 1

13 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Buy early while the queues are still short. Anyway not a big fan. Whether ppl have it or not during cny is no big deal.

This week buy think the queue should be still short.

1 minute ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

This bak kwa thing is a want, not a need. No one will die if they do not eat it. But for those that eat it, hope you know its very unhealthy stuff.

If eat once a year would not die la even it is very unhealthy stuff. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1