Looking for Black Merc C180 SKC 4009 D

Atrecord

Hi,

I am trying to look for the driver of a black Merc C180 with the VRN SKC 40 09 D.

My father when driving this morning, unfortunately scratched this car slightly, and although they both got down to look, the traffic was heavy (2 lanes out of 4 were blocked by them), and under the unfamiliar situation, my father didn't exchange details with the lady driver, and instead asked her to claim insurance before leaving 🤦‍♂️

Does anyone here happen to know the driver or owner of the car? I'll like to get in touch with her to apologise and follow up with her.

It happened in Eunos Link just under the PIE flyover, around 10+ am.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 13

On 1/4/2020 at 11:12 PM, Atrecord said:

Hi,

I am trying to look for the driver of a black Merc C180 with the VRN SKC 40 09 D.

My father when driving this morning, unfortunately scratched this car slightly, and although they both got down to look, the traffic was heavy (2 lanes out of 4 were blocked by them), and under the unfamiliar situation, my father didn't exchange details with the lady driver, and instead asked her to claim insurance before leaving 🤦‍♂️

Does anyone here happen to know the driver or owner of the car? I'll like to get in touch with her to apologise and follow up with her.

Thanks!

Can try the Motorist.sg app Driver's connect function. If the Merc driver is using the app, you will be able to communicate with her with only the car's VRN. 

Cheers!

• Praise 3

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:12 PM, Atrecord said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Hmmmmmmm........ "follow up with her" somemore she's driving Mercedes ....   :wut:

As usual, common question asked here : - Chio or not ... :grin:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:12 PM, Atrecord said:

Hi,

Thanks!

Doesn't it too late as your father had asked her to file insurance claim .. :slow:

• Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmmmm........ "follow up with her" somemore she's driving Mercedes ....   :wut:

You funny lah, he is trying so hard to reach her, of course chio lah. 

But if he says chio in this forum, the lady will recieve many call from MCFers  claiming that their father's car have had contact with her merc and want to offer   compensations.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

2 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

But if he says chio in this forum, the lady will recieve many call from MCFers  claiming that their father's car have had contact with her merc and want to offer   compensations.

Wondering if he needs supporting manpwer for his follow-up with her... :wut:

Just like a movie or drama, needs supporting roll ..  :XD:

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Wormee said:

Can try the Motorist.sg app Driver's connect function. If the Merc driver is using the app, you will be able to communicate with her with only the car's VRN. 

Cheers!

Had no idea motorist app could do this. Just signed up. Waiting for people to scold me bad words for my driving. 😂

• Haha! 3

On 1/6/2020 at 8:15 AM, Weez911 said:

TS, thumbs up for your integrity. [thumbsup]

better do the right thing lor. SG roads already stressful, should not make it any worse...

• Praise 3

6 hours ago, Wormee said:

Cheers!

Thanks. Just downloaded the app and tried sending a message. Will wait to see if got response.

• Praise 4

5 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Not xmm leh 😁

5 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Doesn't it too late as your father had asked her to file insurance claim .. :slow:

Not sure.

But it's quite minor, so not sure if she'll take the trouble to claim. I went to file a report yest, and the workshop said he doesn't even recommend we repair ours cos the scratches are minor...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Like i said, not xmm hor...

• Haha! 4

12 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

That doesn't exclude MILF hor. 😁

That really depends if it is coming from him or his father....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 1/9/2020 at 11:45 AM, Enye said:

so after so many days....touch and up already?

🤣

Wah my england no good. Almost fooled by your coded msg leh...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1