Singapore Motorshow 9 - 12 Jan 2020

alfakidz85

13 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Only good in local motor shows is that you are able to view all the cars at 1 location. No fancy futuristic cars here.  

But Suntec area vehicular and human traffic will be gridlocked come Thu... very stressful for people working ard here... sigh....

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, minty said:

Got car babes to see see too haha

Spend $6 to take their upskirt pics and videos ah? :D 

Provided they are wearing skirts with ahem under and not safety pants or shorts 1st la hahaha... :D

46 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You go kmc for free coffee, biscuits and parking and then go over to KAH to look at city? Lol. Curious, how come you interested in city so much le?

Interesting question.  I was looking at a sedan car with reverse camera.

And I want to own a model that I never driven before.

In my life I have owned or family owned or friend owned (and loaned me)

Nissan

Toyota

Kia

Hyundai

BMW 

Subaru

So yea.  Left the Honda which has a sedan with reverse camera (Honda city).  I drove BMW before and it was kind of stressful cos I am not used to big car with a lot of horsepower (same feeling when I drove the SUBARU IMPREZA).  Mazda SE is not so friendly and their snacks like not nice ... (important for me if I go servicing there lol.  So far Hyundai got snacks plus coffee, Honda got biscuits and coffee, motor image only coffee.....).   I actually recce all this also :D.  

And I drove auto for most of my driving life that's why I got the manual.  Hee.  Like some variety.  :D

Edited by Philipkee
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, No_worries said:

I won’t be going . No new models to showcase Ex 2020 Peugeot 508 and Ford Focus  .

Mostly old ones from the 2012 to 2013 model years which will be EOL soon.

mm

Peugeot 508 was in last year's show but agent still haven't sell.

54 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Nissan

Toyota

Kia

Hyundai

BMW 

Subaru

So yea.  Left the Honda which has a sedan with reverse camera (Honda city).  I drove BMW before and it was kind of stressful cos I am not used to big car with a lot of horsepower (same feeling when I drove the SUBARU IMPREZA).  Mazda SE is not so friendly and their snacks like not nice ... (important for me if I go servicing there lol.  So far Hyundai got snacks plus coffee, Honda got biscuits and coffee, motor image only coffee.....).   I actually recce all this also :D.  

And I drove auto for most of my driving life that's why I got the manual.  Hee.  Like some variety.  :D

Can tell me which models now dont have reverse camera ? 

Seems like every model has the reverse cam. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

But Suntec area vehicular and human traffic will be gridlocked come Thu... very stressful for people working ard here... sigh....

Think people working around there should get used liao, since there are so many big events going that around. Like motor show, F1 and IT fair.

1 hour ago, Philipkee said:

Nissan

Toyota

Kia

Hyundai

BMW 

Subaru

Interesting answer. [laugh] You buy car also look at the biscuits they served?! Lol. Actually i think kmc should be the best in terms of giving snacks, drinks and also lunch on some days. Many car agent only have drinks, even toyota like business so good also no biscuits. Maybe Lexus side have biscuits?

Quite agreed mazda SE not friendly at all. I have been to ubi and leng kee mazda, horrible SE. Theirs eyes like above their head de. 

Edited by 13177
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Dilemma said:

Can tell me which models now dont have reverse camera ? 

Seems like every model has the reverse cam. 

You'll be surprised that some conti even those branded ones still rely on good ol' neck rotation...

16 minutes ago, Soya said:

You'll be surprised that some conti even those branded ones still rely on good ol' neck rotation...

really arrh?

Last month went Japan rented lok kok toyota hiace 9-seater van that was so so cramped for the passengers (but had loads of luggage space), already have reverse camera, to my surprise. Even has auto high-beam for headlight... I just didn't check is it the c-sense, and whether got auto-brake 😅

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Soya said:

Like some conti cars still comes with conventional car key to on the engine?!

34 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Like some conti cars still comes with conventional car key to on the engine?!

Can hv keyless entry, can hv autohold,  can hv turbocharged performance. But when wanna gosta, neck ache

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Ehhh I always go there for coffee, biscuits and free parking.  I think I famous there liao :D  I look at honda city.   Been looking at it for years.  Probably will keep looking at it for years to come.

but I will probably go car fair.  Some accessories are sold outside plus some cars.   And suntec can walk walk look look.  

yea the $6 is a waste of money.

I get free tixs but free parking? how to get free parking? from the authorized dealers?

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Robin said:

I get free tixs but free parking? how to get free parking? from the authorized dealers?

You misunderstand.  Free parking at AD.  Komoco is opposite NTUC.  :D

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Nissan

Toyota

Kia

Hyundai

BMW 

Subaru

I just drove a high spec MYVI with reverse camera.

• Shocked 1

10 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

it to prevent pasar malam of cars like the Car expo at Changi.

It does not prevent it from being a pasar malam type of ambiance unless you go on trade invite on Friday I think.

This is the time where MCF could have done its bit to get free tickets ?

😋

trade invite on friday or you mean thursday? friday to sun think mainly will be for the public

↡ Advertisement