Sugarbaby $3k range

Mockngbrd

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Actually i am only concern about one thing . As i am always concerned about the welfare of our Nation.

this $3k is considered income and $36k per year, must declare income tax.

so she got declare boh?

Not just income tax.

Self-employed earning above 6k a year need to contribute to Medisave as well. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

On 1/7/2020 at 12:33 AM, Jamesc said:

Any good looking rich young lady needs a travel companion to go Japan, pm me, I know how to show you a good time.

:grin:

image.png.d4712a484c41c59bfa365e1a8a6eb9c1.png

image.png.39ce6f4638fc035d6831e7fa91e758fb.png

image.png.8afe841c7af62642cee2d4f81f756e32.png

image.png.9c6a731e557ccb219803856b6da73c8f.png

image.png.1f6b3372aa02e9b048566a652f522356.png

image.png.1ca00c0514f4809e3c6f9568e0c74b40.png

image.png.15330bc93301632c91be7c41894c13c5.png

image.png.60047c93d3803fc3df16105ffa12f618.png

image.png.e731c94eb85ef60984779f71333d2e6c.png

image.png.dc443fdc48cb8aec5e664ff5113e020a.png

Take me to these places and you can get touchy and physical with me.

2.gif.32f4256b5c86079e72f97320f8262bc8.gif

please don't take the opportunity to sell them 2nd hand Lolex and upsell them as vintage

don't spoil the market for others

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 1/7/2020 at 9:11 AM, Watwheels said:

No contract signed so I doubt the 3K is even there everytime they expect themselves to be paid that amount. So dont believe in everything you see. Gong kia is also not that gong.

The sugardaddy splurge on expensive meals and shopping and the sugarbaby still expects to be paid 3K? Gong kia is also not that gong.

Dunno lei.  Some old men can be really gong. 

• Haha! 1

Anyone into more mature ladies?

This one too old for me.

:grin:

sp2020  

Started conversation: 26 minutes ago

Hello My Dear,

Good morning! I know that this mail might be a surprise to you. But please bring your attention to read this message with sympathetic mind as it is with great tears and sorrow that I am writing you this mail today with every hope that you will not betray my trust.

I am Mrs. Sara Perrot, 64 years, I was married to late Engineer Mr. Marc Perrot, who work as a director of controller on importation and exportation of Petroleum and Mineral Resources in Abidjan the capital of Ivory Coast, Western Africa. My husband was poisoned to death by his business colleagues on one of their business trip to Paris, France. And as a result the shock in the death of my husband, my cancer sickness got worst.

I and my late husband were married for years without a child and after the death of my husband, i decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. As I speak to you now, i have been diabolized with cancer of the kidney, of which the expect doctors here have confirmed and told me that I may not leave for more than a month because the cancer stage has reached to its maximum stage and have caused damages in my body system. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke illness. I can not walk around or stand on my feet as i have been confined to a wheel chair for long due to the state of my health. I want you and your family to always pray for me.

When my husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $5.5 million in one of the investment bank for investments purpose. Recently, the bank managements has wrote me to inform me of the maturity date of the fix deposit. The bank advises me to issue declaration of fund claim authorization to somebody to receive this fund on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness. As i communicate with you now, i feel that this money in the bank would be a waste if i die, so this is why i have come to a conclusion of donating this money out to the Orphan children, the handicaps and also the motherless babies home. I took this decision to donate this funds to you because I don't have any child that will inherit this money.

After my last medical test, the expert doctors advised me to stop communications due to the my health status but i feel that this money in the bank would be a waste if i die. So therefore, i sincerely need your humble assistant for the transfer of this money to your bank account. I will give you more details only if you will be interested to accept this project. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove that you are the new beneficiary of this fund in the bank. Should in case you are interested to do this project, kindly reply me urgently through my private e-mail address here (( [email protected] )) for more explanations and information's.
I'm waiting for your consideration response.
Thank you and best regards.
Yours Truly,
Mrs. Sara Perrot.

• Haha! 1