Pritam Singh asked Chan Chun Sing whether is PAP releasing the amount of jobs between locals and foreigners

38 minutes ago, Kusje said:

where are the real numbers?

give out all the dummy numbers to confuse us pezzies again?

already mention. The rule of engagement is Singapore against the world front. From his point of view, like michael jackson, it does not matter if its black or white. 

After you get the data, then what going to happen? cry over spill milk?

Or challenge the equation to have the number change to compete on the global front ?

When you pitch it like a miss universe pageant, world peace and goodwill to mankind, you can do no wrong.

Only bit here is the MOM watch list and the results of those that were affected by unreasonable bias against singaporean however would be a seperate topic of discussion. 

But if somehow is link, than a action plan would need to go into an overdrive. And hence the framework would be what I am more keen on understanding.

How is every affected Singaporean adequately compensated like the PMD case when they are unfairly treated and what constitute an affirmative action plan?

How these organisation that goes against the landscape of meritocracy and justice and equality for the better good of Singapore has made Singaporean suffer and are the organisation punish ?.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 1

On 1/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, Carbon82 said:

And our government really walk the talk... Singapore no such IT talent? Then something must be seriously wrong with our world class education system!:a-SOS::a-panic::a-panic:

ZbFQvPn.png

you know the reason and the simple fact is (don't want to poke the back of my colleague) CECA which was a mistake on hindsight

it is like Sri Lanka signed to build port but no money to pay then pass control over to China

most of us are not affected by these but the man in the street is

unfortunately, the man in street still wants more of the same

the people who are not affected are trying to right the wrong but the man in the street are refused to accept the fact that there is wrong to be made right

let me give you an example

an old neighbor of mine, his mother fell and had a collie's fracture of wrist and for unknown reason she was treated with a plate and screw. Obviously the screw became loose and metal plate protruding under her skin.

My neighbor surgeon charges him including hospital stay close to $100,000 (SGD).

Anybody looking at it know it was a bad job but his mum had only praises for the surgeon. The surgeon happens to be fairly famous one. She said, the doctor said she got lousy bones because of old age and that is why the treatment fail. She accepts the reason full heartedly.

Can we blame the man in the street? I think we can't really. Fear is one of the greatest weapon. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Enye said:

this is not data issue but employee issues

why is the company employing and retaining workers with no integrity?

if you are their supervisor, then you better clean up the department 

😅

Hehehe.

Supervisor is we the people.

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

already mention. The rule of engagement is Singapore against the world front. From his point of view, like michael jackson, it does not matter if its black or white. 

After you get the data, then what going to happen? cry over spill milk?

Or challenge the equation to have the number change to compete on the global front ?

When you pitch it like a miss universe pageant, world peace and goodwill to mankind, you can do no wrong.

Only bit here is the MOM watch list and the results of those that were affected by unreasonable bias against singaporean however would be a seperate topic of discussion. 

But if somehow is link, than a action plan would need to go into an overdrive. And hence the framework would be what I am more keen on understanding.

How is every affected Singaporean adequately compensated like the PMD case when they are unfairly treated and what constitute an affirmative action plan?

How these organisation that goes against the landscape of meritocracy and justice and equality for the better good of Singapore has made Singaporean suffer and are the organisation punish ?.

Pass us the data. What we do with it is our problem. I don't even bother to read the rest of it.

If your boss ask you for some data that he knows you have on hand and on your fingertips, will you dare to refuse to give it to him? They have forgotten that we the people are the boss.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Kusje said:

Pass us the data. What we do with it is our problem. I don't even bother to read the rest of it.

If your boss ask you for some data that he knows you have on hand and on your fingertips, will you dare to refuse to give it to him? They have forgotten that we the people are the boss.

no really true that we are the boss.

But I get the feeling that you are feeling like this Forester.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-10 at 11.15.03 AM.jpeg

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Oh man this is hilarious! Is this at the current Singapore motor show?

• Haha! 2

On 1/8/2020 at 5:40 PM, Dinosaur33 said:

if you realised, it is usually the one will the largest ego that talk the most. The one who is getting the largest paycheck from the taxpayer is the one making the most and irrelevant comments.

as a respectful individual member of the parliament (MP), if you cannot show some basic respect to other members of the parliament (MP), you should be not be considered a leader. If only if you have a taste of what one of your predecessor has tasted in real life, we shall put your capabilities to the test in the real world. 

there is a fine line between being arrogance and being confidence in leadership. And we shall leave for the majority to decide which he belongs to.

One who has been an employee his whole life, speaks like one who owns the system.

Actually there is a very big gap between a confident leader and being arrogant.

A confident leader is never arrogant.

The ONLY reason people are arrogant is precisely because they lack confidence.

:grin:

That's why my MIL is so arrogant. She lacks confidence and self esteem and has a very big ego.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Oh man this is hilarious! Is this at the current Singapore motor show?

image.png.75b21c8550758b8258d3683471e3727a.png

I also want to get the FCUK special edition for my MIL.

It will match the FCUK T shirt I got her for XMAS.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Took me way too long to catch the joke 😖

5 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

That's why my MIL is so arrogant. She lacks confidence and self esteem and has a very big ego.

Of cos she is arrogant.  She got @Jamesc to marry her... I forgot.  Is it son or daughter? :D

• Haha! 3

20 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Tiny hands?

21 hours ago, Philipkee said:

That's why I say no data. Or more accurately, no accurate data.

It's like I ask a group of employees to provide the data on how much they work because the CEO wants to know if department is under worked or productive.  They produce the data.  But I highly suspect their canteen breaks and gossips time and tea breaks are not inside cos canteen is always full but the data shows they work 8 hours every day .  So I have no confidence in presenting the data to my CEO on how productive my workers are.  I can ask them to redo the data again and again but I will get same figures.

I can independently audit but its probably only going to be temporary as everyone acts busy when I am around. Unless I really got one auditor per company to just monitor.  Which is impractical.

I have data, but I have no confidence in it.  So I confuse.  Data that you cannot reveal with confidence in its accuracy (cos you must assume that the person you are revealing it to is going to use the figures in planning or going to verify them independently) is no data.

Another example will be smrt. If there is no time for maintenance but all check boxes are always ticked, management should question the data instead of happily accepting it.

My two cents.

G don't trust the people with data and from the many posts in this thread and those elsewhere, there is a gradual loss of trust in G.  

Why har?

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

G don't trust the people with data and from the many posts in this thread and those elsewhere, there is a gradual loss of trust in G.  

Why har?

for only two major specific incidents... presidential election and the pofma law

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

for only two major specific incidents... presidential election and the pofma law

Surely those 2 are possibly the tipping point... but far from being the start. 

3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Of cos she is arrogant.  She got @Jamesc to marry her... I forgot.  Is it son or daughter? :D

No no no I didn't marry her, I married her daughter who I later found out she found at the rubbish bins just like me.

That means no same genes as her AT ALL.

↡ Advertisement