Autobacs got 🔪 kah you?

Mockngbrd

On 1/8/2020 at 6:38 PM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Someone report to authorities 

Agreed,should another Spare Parts Dealer,wanted to do their Business,but failed to get in after many Attempts.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Gone there a few times but never buy.. so expensive..

And if you see their don't know what Jap brand wipers.. gosh.. maybe made of gold. 🤣

• Praise 1

Kenna before but never fall for it.

Esp when they have tyre promotion. Buy 2 get 2 free those type. 

Told me my shock absorbers worn out but the thing is I only changed it a year ago...knn.

But 1 guy fell for it. Heard them told him his Merc rims warped while he changing tyres and he really changed a set of rims.

32 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

They are like 7 11. Sell grossly overpriced stuff

Nowadays 711 do have good deals often 

Well 711 needs to jack up the $$ to pay for 24x7 utility  bills and workers salary..

Does Autobacs open 24x7 365?

3 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

Nowadays 711 do have good deals often 

Well 711 needs to jack up the $$ to pay for 24x7 utility  bills and workers salary..

Does Autobacs open 24x7 365?

Very soon it will

20 hours ago, Elsoncck said:

Autobac pricing is ridiculous.

Blind spot mirror $16.90...online $7.90, Msia same brand 14.90 Rm!

its just the way it is. if you have no immediate need, then do order online. Or can drive to MY to get. 

Have to pay rent, pay workers etc lah .... 

23 hours ago, Othello said:

its just the way it is. if you have no immediate need, then do order online. Or can drive to MY to get. 

Have to pay rent, pay workers etc lah .... 

Going to end up like Homefix. U cannot build a onestop all-you-need store bigger than the internet. But the internet has lower overhead

Store managers caught coz they are the figure heads at the shop...  but the mechanics are the true executers... why arent they punished? 

Cannot be they not in the know right??  

32 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Going to end up like Homefix. U cannot build a onestop all-you-need store bigger than the internet. But the internet has lower overhead

Everytime I go there, their business like not bad. They also do servicing and others. What I like is at least they are upfront with their pricing for various work done. 

What customers need to do is to be more street wise. Likewise with any other professions, always seek a second opinion if the cost quoted seems high. 

• Praise 1

50 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I wanted to replace my gas stove recently, after doing some simple research on pricing and products from internet and lazada etc,  I went to Harvey's Norman to check out the physical models, the sales was quite friendly and was having good sales attitude, I told  her I did not expect internet pricing but just  give me best discount she could, she knocked 10% off from the list price, so signed it up with Harvey. Sometimes we need to help keep these shops going , and it affect people's job and family as well. Of course I still buy from taobao etc. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 3

Autobacs is one of the few places where it is open on Sunday. i had to use them for urgent repair once on a Sunday.

Just need to be clear what parts need to change and not simply believe everything the mechanic "recommends".

14 minutes ago, Hcity said:

Autobacs is one of the few places where it is open on Sunday. i had to use them for urgent repair once on a Sunday.

Just need to be clear what parts need to change and not simply believe everything the mechanic "recommends".

But parts supply shops are not open on Sunday.