Pump prices mostly up 3 cents in Singapore after killing of Iran top general

kobayashiGT

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, louisbosco said:

petrol prices are hedged years in advance. price rises are nothing but an excuse. current events have no reflection on today's price but maybe for future. you mean today airstrike, tomorrow no stock for petrol? LOL

Actually not really. Diff company diff strategy. Some hedge 1/2 etc.

But true it's mostly profiteering. Even if their exposure is minimum they still raise price whenever they can. Just see their record profits in conflict years.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

some one add a 44c tax? when oil price down....

and in central n south americas, there are cartels who are violent... in SG, 2 HUGE cartels

19 hours ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

Me too. At least my conscience is clear.  I not one of  those who vote pap and then complain cost of living very high. These are the real hypocrites. 

Funny logic. Vote Oppo cost can stay or come down meh?? It might even spike sky high against fundamentals lor...

Which Govt can hold prices in this world? In our case, the rock solid SGD already prevent prices rising as much as possible le I think.

Which Country has succeeded in holding prices really?

18 hours ago, Karoon said:

Actually not really. Diff company diff strategy. Some hedge 1/2 etc.

But true it's mostly profiteering. Even if their exposure is minimum they still raise price whenever they can. Just see their record profits in conflict years.

petrol/refinery companies will hedge pump/oil price meh?

6 hours ago, Showster said:

Funny logic. Vote Oppo cost can stay or come down meh?? It might even spike sky high against fundamentals lor...

Which Govt can hold prices in this world? In our case, the rock solid SGD already prevent prices rising as much as possible le I think.

Which Country has succeeded in holding prices really?

. It is already proven that pap causes high cost of living, and you said the high cost of living is natural no matter who rules. It is like you always eat chilli and causes diarrhoea. When  someone ask you to stop eating chilli and eat more light food. You rebutted that eating light food can also cause diarrhoea?

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

. It is already proven that pap causes high cost of living, and you said the high cost of living is natural no matter who rules. It is like you always eat chilli and causes diarrhoea. When  someone ask you to stop eating chilli and eat more light food. You rebutted that eating light food can also cause diarrhoea?

I love spicy food and most Singaporeans do not get diarrhoea eating spicy food as long as it is fresh. Some people don’t eat spice is worse than death de...

But try eating CAO SNG (stale) food even though it is light and tell me how it goes...

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Showster said:

I love spicy food and most Singaporeans do not get diarrhoea eating spicy food as long as it is fresh. Some people don’t eat spice is worse than death de...

But try eating CAO SNG (stale) food even though it is light and tell me how it goes...

If GST rises to 20%, you would still say is good as all other countries charge "more".???

10 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

If GST rises to 20%, you would still say is good as all other countries charge "more".???

Look at the whole package and consider relative living standards and conditions, relative to price level.

Cheap = good?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3