Please Help! A dog is missing at AMK Ave 3 on 3 Jan 2020

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

image.thumb.png.033baead8db48b3ba374cce13f7b3e76.png

If you are seeing this and you stay in AMK or work there, please help to keep a lookout for Marvel! Shee has gone missing since 3 Jan 2020. 

She is easily identifiable with a scar on his forehead.

If spotted, please do not chase as it will make her run further, give purely adoption a call!

Thank you all in advance!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
30 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

image.thumb.png.033baead8db48b3ba374cce13f7b3e76.png

If you are seeing this and you stay in AMK or work there, please help to keep a lookout for Marvel! He has gone missing since 3 Jan 2020. 

He is easily identifiable with a scar on his forehead.

If spotted, please do not chase as it will make him run further, give purely adoption a call!

Thank you all in advance!!!!

Marvel is a SHE.

From the picture, I am quite sure this is a Singapore special. Its best the owner send a request to societies such as Chain Dog Awareness to have a look out. Reason being they have quite a number of volunteers to keep a look out.

Singapore special mostly are rather timid dogs as they are not well treated before they are being adopted. So please approach them with food or in a gentle way (Food is the best, and NO GRAPES AND CHOCOLATES Please!)

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
42 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Got try checking SPCA?

I am not too sure, I got in touch with one of the purely adoption volunteer and got to know the situation.

Last weekend I went down to the vicinity and help to find her too. But the area is dense in resident's gardens and grass area for hiding.

And the carpark is the old school type. I walk around the vicinity and there aren't traits of a water bowl for stray and food at the void deck. So I suspect marvel won't stay at that area. I think their first instinct is to make a home and find a source of food.

image.thumb.png.3d6c8d4285eaf48f9c2617fea6f01d24.png

Internal Moderator
36 minutes ago, Krieger said:

From the picture, I am quite sure this is a Singapore special. Its best the owner send a request to societies such as Chain Dog Awareness to have a look out. Reason being they have quite a number of volunteers to keep a look out.

Singapore special mostly are rather timid dogs as they are not well treated before they are being adopted. So please approach them with food or in a gentle way (Food is the best, and NO GRAPES AND CHOCOLATES Please!)

Yeah, she is a Singapore special. Thanks for your advice. I will check with the volunteer and see if they can contact chain dog awareness.

↡ Advertisement