NEW! Iran admits they shot down Ukrainian plane unintentionally

BabyBlade

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Very difficult unless the radars in teheran are down in the first place. Stealth technology is not a miracle.

Even in the wars, they will have to target Sam site radars first to open a passage. Usually with tomahawks.Β 

if very difficult then we gonna suck thumb big time. we are buying f35 for 1b per pcs.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Ukraine fighters shot down MalaysiaΒ plane..... [grin]

Now Ukraine plane shot down ...Β  [rifle]

Life is fair ... [cool]Β 

Actually, it wasn't really the regular Ukrainian nationals at fault for MH17,Β but more of Russian Army-backedΒ separatists fromΒ the Crimea.Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Very difficult unless the radars in teheran are down in the first place. Stealth technology is not a miracle.

Even in the wars, they will have to target Sam site radars first to open a passage. Usually with tomahawks.Β 

Yes, the firstΒ step to clear the path forΒ an air-strike is the usual SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defences) package - Jamming of radars; followed by Wild Weasel strike on SAM sites and air defence radars with purpose-built Anti-Radar missiles (e.g. the AGM-88 HARM) and cluster bombs.Β 

• Praise 2

BBC.

Both us and Canadian Intel say missile/s strike.Β 

Satellite spotted the launch.  Plus comms intercept. 😱

Β 

Russian made buk 15Β 

Edited by Playtime
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Beregond said:

if very difficult then we gonna suck thumb big time. we are buying f35 for 1b per pcs.πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Β 

our neighbours radar got track the MH370 flying across the country but no one hue....

mai worry...Β [:)]

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Ronkovic said:

Actually, it wasn't really the regular Ukrainian nationals at fault for MH17,Β but more of Russian Army-backedΒ separatists fromΒ the Crimea.Β 

Β 

Yes, the firstΒ step to clear the path forΒ an air-strike is the usual SEAD (Suppression of Enemy Air Defences) package - Jamming of radars; followed by Wild Weasel strike on SAM sites and air defence radars with purpose-built Anti-Radar missiles (e.g. the AGM-88 HARM) and cluster bombs.Β 

haha yeah used to play all this when playing my venerable F117 simulator.Β 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

our neighbours radar got track the MH370 flying across the country but no one hue....

mai worry...Β [:)]

Ya Lor I think waste money to buy stealth fighters if the cannot even track a commercial airliner....

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Ya Lor I think waste money to buy stealth fighters if the cannot even track a commercial airliner....

i think there's some tactical advantages also. If they fly in close formation, likely u can mask the number of fighters to opposing radar. So a flight of 4 fighters may actually be 8 IRL.
But obviously such technical data and tactics won't be allowed out in open.

But yeah lah, expensive +++

On 8 January, 2020 at 5:29 PM, kobayashiGT said:

Woah. Australia got bush fire, Iran plane accident. I can see that 2020 is not a good year.

RIP to all the victims. 😞

Β Y2020 will never be a good year, we'll witness more Fire Water Heat and Major exercises Fire means explosion, Bomb, Bush fire, Water means Flood, Heavy downfalls wreaking living things and Major Exercises - Volcano eruption, Typhoon, Big Protests round the Globe, Strike and unnatural death . . .

Β Be blessed with what we got here in SillyporeΒ [sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

I support the missile theory but... How come so zhun got bedeo? Y wld someone be pointing camera in the sky so zhun zhun?Β 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Playtime said:

BBC.

Both us and Canadian Intel say missile/s strike.Β 

Satellite spotted the launch.  Plus comms intercept. 😱

Β 

Russian made buk 15Β 

Last time also said Iraq got WMD....

Β 

15 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

I support the missile theory but... How come so zhun got bedeo? Y wld someone be pointing camera in the sky so zhun zhun?Β 

yeah when the aeroplane is on fire already, yeah quite understandable. But the video of the missile impact, why got people pointing camera into sky.Β 

Does sound a bit fishy from that point of view.
Unless it's the soldiers who fired it or the people nearby the SAM launch site hear the missile launch, then go out and kaypoh.

So dark, few thousands of meters up, u can't see the missile also.

Edited by Lala81

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

haha yeah used to play all this when playing my venerable F117 simulator.Β 

Unlimited ammo and no crash setting. Hah.

17 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yeah when the aeroplane is on fire already, yeah quite understandable. But the video of the missile impact, why got people pointing camera into sky.Β 

Does sound a bit fishy from that point of view.
Unless it's the soldiers who fired it or the people nearby the SAM launch site hear the missile launch, then go out and kaypoh.

So dark, few thousands of meters up, u can't see the missile also.

BBC reports said MISSILES.. so it's possible that the first launch caught attention.Β 

Second caught on video.Β 

Anyway,Β  satellite and comms intercept is what made the canadians and brits convinced.Β 

Actually the Canadian pm made a strange comment about missile very very early on that had me wondering..

Knowing trump.. watch his Twitter if true.Β 

20 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

Unlimited ammo and no crash setting. Hah.

haha yeah!!!

Just heck care mission, go around shooting migs...

Edited by Lala81

21 minutes ago, Playtime said:

BBC reports said MISSILES.. so it's possible that the first launch caught attention.Β 

Second caught on video.Β 

Anyway,Β  satellite and comms intercept is what made the canadians and brits convinced.Β 

Actually the Canadian pm made a strange comment about missile very very early on that had me wondering..

Knowing trump.. watch his Twitter if true.Β 

yeah comms intercept is happening all the time. That's why I don't think it's a giant conspiracy theory.

Edited by Lala81
↑ Advertisement