M’sia Petrol Kiosk Now Has KitKat Maggi & We’re All Wondering How This Bizarre Combo Tastes Like

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

M’sia Petrol Kiosk Now Has KitKat Maggi & We’re All Wondering How This Bizarre Combo Tastes Like

source: https://mustsharenews.com/petron-kitkat-maggi/

M%E2%80%99sia-Petrol-Kiosk-Now-Has-KitKa

KitKat Dipped In Curry Maggi Instant Noodles Gets Malaysians Into A Frenzy

KitKat chocolate wafer and Maggi instant noodles are common items that you’ll find in the pantry.

But combining them together? That sounds like a supremely bizarre combination comparable to having tapioca pearls with crab — oh wait, that actually happened, but you get what we mean.

On Wednesday (8 Jan), Petron – a chain of petrol kiosk in Malaysia – tweeted the unimaginable.

petron-kitkat-maggi-3-452x600.jpg

Yes, your eyes aren’t deceiving you — that’s 4 slabs of Kitkat wafer dipped in what looks like a curry-flavoured Maggi instant noodle.

KitKat soaked in curry Maggi noodles going for S$1.40

The poster came with a caption which roughly translates to “It’s delicious to eat it piping hot during rainy weather. Fuhh, so enjoy”.

petron-kitkat-maggi-5.jpg

The sweet and savoury combination costs around S$1.40 (RM4.30).

According to SAYS, the aforementioned tweet has since been taken down and replaced by another poster, which shows the 2 offerings, separated.

petron-kitkat-maggi-4-600x600.jpg

Perhaps it was meant to be consumed separately all along. Hmm.

Malaysians are actually interested to try

While some of us – or maybe just me – may find the combination vile, some Malaysians are actually rather keen to try it.

Here’s are some tweets courtesy of Malaysian online news site SAYS.

petron-kitkat-maggi-600x128.jpg

petron-kitkat-maggi-2-600x138.jpg

Try it at Petron petrol kiosks in Malaysia

Despite the favourable response, we’ve not managed to find an actual picture of the dish or review about it.

So if you’d like to find out how it tastes, you’d have to head to a recreate it yourself, or head to a Petron petrol kiosk in Malaysia yourself.

Haha. Later I go home and cook maggi with kit kat.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Aiyo, not this again. Previously what milo-curry magi mee I see liao shake head.

Maggi.png

IMG_8218.JPG

Now with this kitkat, how different will it be? Or what's next? Toblerone-curry magi mee??

Thanks, but no thanks. I think ppl over there are bored eating mee siam, mee robus and nasi lemak.

On NY eve I went to a cafe near TaiSeng Mrt station for lunch. It's an Industrial building but it has a row of hipster cafes at the ground level. I went into one called one bar cafe to give it a try. They were offering pasta at $10 (lunch time offer).

What I tried is the Kimchi-pull pork Mac & Cheese pasta. A fusion of 3 different taste in 1. I would thought it will taste awful but surprisingly it didn't. Each ingredient has its unique taste, like a party in my mouth. Imo it's not bad actually. Not much to comprain lo since only $10.

1964425184_taisengeats.thumb.jpeg.b79bde55c4050e005c3612f9f7479def.jpeg

The kimchi and pull pork(shredded pork meat in case you dunno what is pull pork) are in small amounts. I already mixed it up. 

I would rather try something like this than simi kitkat curry magi mee. Of course some ppl can't take pork...but too bad lah.😁

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
54 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Aiyo, not this again. Previously what milo-curry magi mee I see liao shake head.

Maggi.png

IMG_8218.JPG

Now with this kitkat, how different will it be? Or what's next? Toblerone-curry magi mee??

Thanks, but no thanks. I think ppl over there are bored eating mee siam, mee robus and nasi lemak.

On NY eve I went to a cafe near TaiSeng Mrt station for lunch. It's an Industrial building but it has a row of hipster cafes at the ground level. I went into one called one bar cafe to give it a try. They were offering pasta at $10 (lunch time offer).

What I tried is the Kimchi-pull pork Mac & Cheese pasta. A fusion of 3 different taste in 1. I would thought it will taste awful but surprisingly it didn't. Each ingredient has its unique taste, like a party in my mouth. Imo it's not bad actually. Not much to comprain lo since only $10.

1964425184_taisengeats.thumb.jpeg.b79bde55c4050e005c3612f9f7479def.jpeg

The kimchi and pull pork(shredded pork meat in case you dunno what is pull pork) are in small amounts. I already mixed it up. 

I would rather try something like this than simi kitkat curry magi mee. Of course some ppl can't take pork...but too bad lah.😁

The maggi milo looks like mee rebus sia. hahaha.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1