Fuel Kaki lets you view & compare latest Fuel Prices from all Petrol Station Retailers in S’pore at a glance

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Fuel Kaki lets you view & compare latest Fuel Prices from all Petrol Station Retailers in S’pore at a glance

Source: https://www.greatdeals.com.sg/2020/01/14/fuel-kaki-compare-petrol-prices-website

fuel-kaki-singapore-petrol-prices-websit

Motorists in Singapore all have a burning question when it comes to topping up petrol for their vehicle: Which petrol station offers the best prices?

FuelKaki.sg

Now there’s a new website that lets you know the latest prices offered by all the fuel retailers in Singapore conveniently including Caltex, Esso, Shell, SPC and even the new kid on the block Sinopec.

fuel-kaki-website-singapore.jpg

Fuel Kaki is created by the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) to facilitate comparison of effective prices of retail fuel for motorists and is totally free to use, no registration required. According to the association, consumers get to enjoy substantial savings simply by monitoring and comparing fuel prices across the retailers.

The aim of the website is to improve the transparency of retail petrol prices. Previously, consumers will need to check every retailer website individually to find out the petrol prices.

so-useful.gif

Confirm very useful.

image.thumb.png.3ddd25c10f514981d4016dba3202fdfe.png

Oh.... So I am paying $1.93/L. 👨‍🎓

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

40 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Got slight differences lah. haha. The discount page a bit messy thou. 

sgCarMart petrol discount is clearer. haha.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/tools_tips/cc_index.php

Generally, 95 RON (which most use) the price is same same

The discounts often beri confusing and full of T&C i.e tied to min spend of $X in the CC or must use dunno what other card on top of the CC to get or discount is thru rebate w a max limit, etc,  etc

I juz use DBS Esso. Pump $1 oso got immediate discount. No need to bother w all the hidden T&Cs

• Praise 4

Internal Moderator
14 hours ago, Soya said:

The discounts often beri confusing and full of T&C i.e tied to min spend of $X in the CC or must use dunno what other card on top of the CC to get or discount is thru rebate w a max limit, etc,  etc

I juz use DBS Esso. Pump $1 oso got immediate discount. No need to bother w all the hidden T&Cs

same. hahha

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Soya said:

i also don't like permutation combination for this nonsense promo of min spend etc 

i used to pump Esso (17 -18% straight discount by DBS Esso card) + points

Then Sinopec enter the market (23% straight discount on weekends regardless of payment by cash or cards) +points 

Never went back to Esso after that ..

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
52 minutes ago, Mann123 said:

i also don't like permutation combination for this nonsense promo of min spend etc 

i used to pump Esso (17 -18% straight discount by DBS Esso card) + points

Then Sinopec enter the market (23% straight discount on weekends regardless of payment by cash or cards) +points 

Never went back to Esso after that ..

the area i live in no sinopec yet. hahaha

22 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

the area i live in no sinopec yet. hahaha

yes only 2 locations now.

something good in Yishun haha. Also nearest pump from where i live 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
35 minutes ago, Mann123 said:

yes only 2 locations now.

something good in Yishun haha. Also nearest pump from where i live 

Hahah. don't like that say. Yishun now has a community fridge also leh. can don't buy veggie and eggs le.

• Praise 1

Unless u have the month to month SPC 5 Dollars off for 60 n pump at Bukit Timah @18 % u basically got the second lowest in the market on certain period n best discount when there is no coupons. Sinopec has points rebate off the pump as well so works out to be 23% plus 

Turbocharged
On 1/14/2020 at 5:52 PM, Soya said:

Isn't all petrol prices in Sg is same same?

That's why credit card discounts and more important 

a good example of oligopoly... 😕

limited competition and they can synchronise the fuel prices together

1 hour ago, Scion said:

a good example of oligopoly... 😕

limited competition and they can synchronise the fuel prices together

giphy.gif

• Haha! 2

another wayang wayang show.

Someone come up with good ideas, then spend money to do it. Score points take the credit and run. Follow up on the continuity not thought out throughly. 

Pity the person that need to take over and ensure the info is updated going forward. 

Lets see how long this website can last and how useful going forward.

↡ Advertisement