Fuel Kaki lets you view & compare latest Fuel Prices from all Petrol Station Retailers in S’pore at a glance

kobayashiGT

15 minutes ago, Sx4falcon said:

another wayang wayang show.

Someone come up with good ideas, then spend money to do it. Score points take the credit and run. Follow up on the continuity not thought out throughly. 

Pity the person that need to take over and ensure the info is updated going forward. 

Lets see how long this website can last and how useful going forward.

yup. just follow www.spc.com.sg done. has been proven that SPC always the lowest price and they are the price setters. 

i dont even bother to check prices, still have to pump anyway, just pump at the cheapest.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

On 1/17/2020 at 8:57 AM, Sdf4786k said:

Unless u have the month to month SPC 5 Dollars off for 60 n pump at Bukit Timah @18 % u basically got the second lowest in the market on certain period n best discount when there is no coupons. Sinopec has points rebate off the pump as well so works out to be 23% plus 

What is Sinopec points system? Their own card to accumulate points or pegged to certain credit cards?

18% discount plus 5% rebate? 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Volvobrick said:

What is Sinopec points system? Their own card to accumulate points or pegged to certain credit cards?

they issue card like SPC U card equivalent. BUT SPC no points .. Sinopec got points to redeem for $$ rebate for petrol.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Every 90 points earned can redeem $3 off.

Edited by Ceecookie
  • Praise 1

Heard about this website and just checked it out. Website is pretty useless as it does not track the price movement. So we won't know if the pump prices has dropped by 30% with the current crude oil prices situation.

I wrote to UOB the followings:

"Currently, UOB One card gets $3 discount when top up car fuel above $50 (after deducting other discount, e.g petrol kiosk member or standard discount). In singapore, there are many cars with fuel tank of low capacity (less than 45 liters). These cars, e.g. Mitsubishi Attrage, needs to top up car fuel as much as $68 (for petrol 95), in order to have the charge of $50 (after standard petrol kiosk discount, ranges 15%-21%). This is very inconvenient for car with smaller fuel tank because, in order to enjoy the $3 discount, the driver can only go for fuel top up when his fuel tank left less than 10 liters of fuel.

I am writing to appeal UOB to consider adjusting the discount criteria. I suggest to give $2.4 for bill of $40 (in oppose to currently, $3 for bill of $50).

Your kind consideration will benefit and make our life easier. THANK YOU."

Their response will be 'within 7 business days.' 

2 hours ago, Fibo said:

"Currently, UOB One card gets $3 discount when top up car fuel above $50 (after deducting other discount, e.g petrol kiosk member or standard discount). In singapore, there are many cars with fuel tank of low capacity (less than 45 liters). These cars, e.g. Mitsubishi Attrage, needs to top up car fuel as much as $68 (for petrol 95), in order to have the charge of $50 (after standard petrol kiosk discount, ranges 15%-21%). This is very inconvenient for car with smaller fuel tank because, in order to enjoy the $3 discount, the driver can only go for fuel top up when his fuel tank left less than 10 liters of fuel.

I am writing to appeal UOB to consider adjusting the discount criteria. I suggest to give $2.4 for bill of $40 (in oppose to currently, $3 for bill of $50).

You writing to bankers leh.. Banker where got drive car like Attrage one 😂

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Fibo said:

wah u seriously wrote that to uob?...then motorcycle how? fuel tank even smaller

just pump 98 lor....tiagong car will have more power

🤣

4 hours ago, Fibo said:

before write, may be good to do some market research by check the population of Merc, BMW, Audi, VW vs Attrage (or equivalent mini B&B) in Singapore.. 

I guess the banker may laugh when receive above feedback... 

Sorry and pardon me about this. 

Edited by Contipro

2 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

You writing to bankers leh.. Banker where got drive car like Attrage one 😂

Bank will apologise their carpark only got branded ang moh chia so they not sure of other makes and models so they can’t accede to your request. However, they have taken note of your suggestion and will see if they can improve on it

then after that press delete and life goes on

• Praise 1