Finding Freelance to do Car Cam

Ka_kia

2 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I do not want to comment further on the case, as I do not have all the details and hate to start doubting what you put forward. I am sure if Sky is around he would have a lot to say about you too.

Btw your above sentence is full of flaws. Ever heard of a fool and his money are soon parted? You as a consumer must take responsibility in doing due diligence and have the appetite to accept risks that you are taking. Kpkb after things turn sour does not really achieve anything, especially if you are partially responsible also.

Have a good day and hope your story have a happy ending.

Okie noted. No i nevet hear of a fool and his money soon parted. Shall google later 

So i as a consumer need to suspect all the stuff that can go wrong and take precautions against it first huh.

Go bring car to dealer service is wait ah. Mark out all the dings n scratches first. Finish service wait ah. Dealer send a rep to walk around car n check everything before payment ah. 

Go hawker buy food is wait ah. Use silver needle poke and see got poison not.

Like that v bo eng.

Anyways objective is to share my experience. Cheers. For those who wishes to engage him. Like bro Heartlander said. Do u own dilligence and audit first. Lol. 

↡ Advertisement

3 minutes ago, RogerNg_185295 said:

If he is not the authorized installer,  maka also will not bother .  You wanna save money but end up more hassle for yourself.  You dun need to work one meh?

If he is not the authorised installer and as bro jusnel claims his carousell says he is. Wouldnt maka need to act and clarify?

Is like i say i am mata but i am not. Then wont it be an offense to impersonate and misled. 

10 minutes ago, Ka_kia said:

If he is not the authorised installer and as bro jusnel claims his carousell says he is. Wouldnt maka need to act and clarify?

Is like i say i am mata but i am not. Then wont it be an offense to impersonate and misled. 

Could be a civil case which you need a lawyer 

12 minutes ago, Ka_kia said:

Okie noted. No i nevet hear of a fool and his money soon parted. Shall google later 

So i as a consumer need to suspect all the stuff that can go wrong and take precautions against it first huh.

Go bring car to dealer service is wait ah. Mark out all the dings n scratches first. Finish service wait ah. Dealer send a rep to walk around car n check everything before payment ah. 

Go hawker buy food is wait ah. Use silver needle poke and see got poison not.

Like that v bo eng.

Anyways objective is to share my experience. Cheers. For those who wishes to engage him. Like bro Heartlander said. Do u own dilligence and audit first. Lol. 

You already make yourself bo eng by saving that few dollars. 

I engaged him before too and I regretted it. Had fault with my rear camera after a while and his replies were condescending and in no way helping to resolve the issue. I went back to iRoad agent and got a free replacement no questions asked. Yes he did follow up, months later!

I can understand why TS may sound impatient, I was too, when communicating with him. Especially with our current driving condition, it is important to get it sorted soonest.

He has good ratings in Carousel and I'm sure it's for his marketing skills before sales. I would have given him 2.5/5. Took him a lot longer than stated to install on a MINI (which he claimed he's done plenty)

• Praise 1

17 minutes ago, Lakjam said:

I engaged him before too and I regretted it. Had fault with my rear camera after a while and his replies were condescending and in no way helping to resolve the issue. I went back to iRoad agent and got a free replacement no questions asked. Yes he did follow up, months later!

I can understand why TS may sound impatient, I was too, when communicating with him. Especially with our current driving condition, it is important to get it sorted soonest.

He has good ratings in Carousel and I'm sure it's for his marketing skills before sales. I would have given him 2.5/5. Took him a lot longer than stated to install on a MINI (which he claimed he's done plenty)

Just curious if you would poh mata over this if you were the TS?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1