Subaru got it all wrong in 2020 Forester FUCKS

carloverguy2017

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Seriously, what is wrong with "Subaru f**kS"?  

I think it is a great slogan, an indication that Subaru will f**k any competitors coming near it. Great way to tell others to watch out.

There is a  "Hulk smash" , why cant there be a "Subaru f**kS"?  But if they come out with a "Subaru SUCKS", then I will stay away..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Sorry no offense but seriously, who can they "f**ks or smash" when they decide to take away the turbo charged version totally. It's just another weak car that dress up to be sporty.

More like they are "F**KS"

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

15 minutes ago, chuanyan128 said:

Sorry no offense but seriously, who can they "f**ks or smash" when they decide to take away the turbo charged version totally. It's just another weak car that dress up to be sporty.

More like they are "F**KS"

No worries, I not offended, but you wait for all those offended Subaru owners to come after you later... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Anyway, I pangtang, so unlikely will drive a subaru or suzuki.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

No worries, I not offended, but you wait for all those offended Subaru owners to come after you later... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Anyway, I pangtang, so unlikely will drive a subaru or suzuki.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

Haha, if those turbo charged owner come after me then I say not referring to them but for those NA owners I'll say I'm just stating the fact mah. 🤪

I'm not so pangtang, own a Suzuki Swift many many years ago and almost bought a Subaru Exiga 2.0GT.

11 minutes ago, chuanyan128 said:

Haha, if those turbo charged owner come after me then I say not referring to them but for those NA owners I'll say I'm just stating the fact mah. 🤪

I'm not so pangtang, own a Suzuki Swift many many years ago and almost bought a Subaru Exiga 2.0GT.

I owned a suzuki swift 4 doors saloon more than 20 years ago, and its the only car plate number I never recover any capital from Singapore pools, so really is SU-SU-KEE, and I sure dont want to SU-BA-LU...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Internal Moderator
54 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I owned a suzuki swift 4 doors saloon more than 20 years ago, and its the only car plate number I never recover any capital from Singapore pools, so really is SU-SU-KEE, and I sure dont want to SU-BA-LU...[:p][laugh][laugh]

no wonder you drive a Oh-well now! hahaha. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1