ICA Warns Of Heavy Checkpoint Traffic Over CNY, Start Your Journey Earlier So You Reach On Time

kobayashiGT

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

I experience the human jam in checkpoint once. I literally drain finish my phone for watching video. 😂

Phone for drain! Then how did you survive after that?

↡ Advertisement

10 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Take train also got affected? How come? Thought train has their own checkpoint counter?

I could be wrong bro, but remember reading human jam also in checkpoints. Not sure if this is the bus one or the train one!

12 minutes ago, Mrlancergtx said:

I could be wrong bro, but remember reading human jam also in checkpoints. Not sure if this is the bus one or the train one!

train ica won't jam ... because at each interval that's the MAX human crossing over

once it's cleared ... wait for the next interval 

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Luckcent said:

Bro, this is the only way SG gov. to make SGporeans not to spend $$$$$$ over at Malaysia by making all of you frustrated. Imagine the amount of $$$ flowing into M.....and not into their pockets. 👀👫👫

Hahahaaa....true dat

Liddat they oso better make special chop passport lane for flights to/from Bkk or KL at Changi. No auto gate, staffed by onli 1 old unker custom officer w eyesight problem, single lane Q all the way from Changi Village to Changi airport....LOL

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

pay $100 can clear in 5mins? [sly] 

I guess many people are willing to pay since so many rich people now. But even pay $100 also might jam cause too many willing to pay. You see CTE ERP so expensive and yet the road still super heavy traffic or even jam.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess many people are willing to pay since so many rich people now. But even pay $100 also might jam cause too many willing to pay. You see CTE ERP so expensive and yet the road still super heavy traffic or even jam.

that’s my point

erp solve nothing but simply

WHAT’S WRONG TO COLLECT MORE!

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

that’s my point

erp solve nothing but simply

WHAT’S WRONG TO COLLECT MORE!

ERP $10000, consperm 5min

but outside riot :grin:

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Mrlancergtx said:

Bro, the last time (august long weekend) there was human jam in those checkpoints too....so almost every one kena the jam! Those in the cars were possibly better off (sitting) than standing!

Hmmmmm...... you are wiser now .. :meaw:

One car less in the comin jam .... :grin:

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

Then $200

• Haha! 1

On 1/16/2020 at 2:28 PM, Luckcent said:

Bro, this is the only way SG gov. to make SGporeans not to spend $$$$$$ over at Malaysia by making all of you frustrated. Imagine the amount of $$$ flowing into M.....and not into their pockets. 👀👫👫

how can you make this assumption.

might as well you say they purposely jam the Changi airport passport counters to prevent us from flying out to other countries?

What logic you have?

• Haha! 1

20 hours ago, Mustank said:

Put erp lah :grin:

Yeah, motorists should give the officer $1 for every passport stamped.

I think he will stamp very fast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1