What did the pig do to deserve this?

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

https://mothership.sg/2020/01/china-bungee-jumping-pig/

Seriously what's with humans man. They should be thrown off the ledge instead without the harness. A colleague of mine showed me this video and first reaction was "China right?" Pig with a Superman cape bungee jumping. Maybe they meant for it as a joke but honestly it's so sick it ain't even funny. If you wanna eat your pork, you eat your pork. No one's gonna call you out for animal cruelty etc since neither of us are saints including vegetarians/vegans because who are we to say vegetables can't feel lol, but don't do such shit.

pig-bungee-jumping-cover.jpg.afa0932f35fc89fa54ef59557a8f4acb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Angry 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Angcheek said:

Heng I never do bungee jump ....... 🐷

Bet they don't even dare to jump.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Wtf..... these antics from tiongkok really knew no bounds.

In the name of celebration and welcoming the Year of the Rat. Right!

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/01/china-bungee-jumping-pig/

Seriously what's with humans man. They should be thrown off the ledge instead without the harness. A colleague of mine showed me this video and first reaction was "China right?" Pig with a Superman cape bungee jumping. Maybe they meant for it as a joke but honestly it's so sick it ain't even funny. If you wanna eat your pork, you eat your pork. No one's gonna call you out for animal cruelty etc since neither of us are saints including vegetarians/vegans because who are we to say vegetables can't feel lol, but don't do such shit.

pig-bungee-jumping-cover.jpg.afa0932f35fc89fa54ef59557a8f4acb.jpg

Same thing we are doing to wild boars in Kranji.

But in a different way.

Japanese sashimi isn't far off

Matadors bull fighting in Europe

Dog fighting in the Asia and parts of Europe and america

Chicken fighting in indonesia

Wild life animal trophy hunting

Fishing as a sports many don't realised even when the fish is thrown back many got disfigured mouth that makes eating difficult

To me the greatest tragedy is when we don't finish our food on the table and millions of animal died for nothing because expiratory date in supermarket

If we feel sorry for animals

Why can't we feel sorry for the children and families suffered or killed because of war that is unnecessary

By the way I am selling away this 

20200118_155636.jpg

• Praise 2

25 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

alot of ppl abuse animals everywhere.

but there is no defending this.

this is downright low level..

• Praise 6

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

alot of ppl abuse animals everywhere.

but there is no defending this.

this is downright low level..

It depends on which society 

Have you seen how dogs are treated in some countries, not about eating

Human beings create artificial socially acceptable and unacceptable behaviour

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
44 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

Same thing we are doing to wild boars in Kranji.

But in a different way.

Dog fighting in the Asia and parts of Europe and america

Chicken fighting in indonesia

Wild life animal trophy hunting

Fishing as a sports many don't realised even when the fish is thrown back many got disfigured mouth that makes eating difficult

To me the greatest tragedy is when we don't finish our food on the table and millions of animal died for nothing because expiratory date in supermarket

If we feel sorry for animals

Why can't we feel sorry for the children and families suffered or killed because of war that is unnecessary

By the way I am selling away this 

20200118_155636.jpg

There's a lot of animal cruelty going on in this world. Like I said nobody is a saint. But just because nobody is a saint doesn't mean we can't condemn such lowlife behavior. I can open a thread condemning shark fin, bull fighting etc if you wish but that's a story for another day right?

So many children are dying around the world, so many homeless people in Singapore, why aren't people campaigning for them? Why are people starting up animal welfare groups when the elderly in Singapore are in need of help? You see there's always a campaign, a cause to fight for going on at all times. Different people fight for different causes. Different people complain about different things. I'm complaining about the bad WiFi in office while kids in Africa have a problem with putting food on their table. First World woes?

Animal welfare groups fight for the welfare of  animals because animals have no voices. If they don't, then who? 

Many people condemn eating dog meat because dogs are pets but what about pigs? Some pigs are pets as well right? There's no straight wrong or right. But throwing a pig off a ledge is lowlife behavior la. For what? Throw a pig off the ledge for? 

So whatever you are saying right, there's no right or wrong, please go ahead to start another thread and we can talk about it there. 😀

• Praise 6

9 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

There's a lot of animal cruelty going on in this world. Like I said nobody is a saint. But just because nobody is a saint doesn't mean we can't condemn such lowlife behavior. I can open a thread condemning shark fin, bull fighting etc if you wish but that's a story for another day right?

So many children are dying around the world, so many homeless people in Singapore, why aren't people campaigning for them? Why are people starting up animal welfare groups when the elderly in Singapore are in need of help? You see there's always a campaign, a cause to fight for going on at all times. Different people fight for different causes. Different people complain about different things. I'm complaining about the bad WiFi in office while kids in Africa have a problem with putting food on their table. First World woes?

Animal welfare groups fight for the welfare of  animals because animals have no voices. If they don't, then who? 

Many people condemn eating dog meat because dogs are pets but what about pigs? Some pigs are pets as well right? There's no straight wrong or right. But throwing a pig off a ledge is lowlife behavior la. For what? Throw a pig off the ledge for? 

So whatever you are saying right, there's no right or wrong, please go ahead to start another thread and we can talk about it there. 😀

No my point is we have too few people championing the voiceless.

• Praise 1