London with Family

Wind30

Brought my youngest on a business trip. First time we traveled not as a family as his sister has school.

london2019_01.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

(edited)

posting images now is really difficult. What happen to the post image button?? found it under insert other media

Edited by Wind30

This day, my wife fly to france for a meeting while I spent the whole day with my boy which is a first for me. Brought him out for breakfast at The Wolseley. Supposedly very traditional english breakfast. I like the previous day breakfast at balthazar as they have scones in the morning. The scones are REALLY good. 

london2019_06.jpg

• Praise 6

12 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

St Paul's. Comes with a visual guide. My boy was really interested in it

Best photo so far for me

This is at Windsor. We never really entered it though. We went to legoland which was HORRIBLE. don't go. It is not crowded but the queues are sooooo slow. Basically, all the people there don't really want to work... the queue are short but moves so slowly. We just did ONE ride....

london2019_08.jpg

• Praise 3

good shoots! what setup are you using? doubtful that these shots are from a phone camera..

also if you want authentic english breakfast, should've gone to weatherspoons hahaha 😂

46 minutes ago, louisbosco said:

good shoots! what setup are you using? doubtful that these shots are from a phone camera..

also if you want authentic english breakfast, should've gone to weatherspoons hahaha 😂

I carry two Sony mirrorless cameras with 4 lens on vacation. Current setup is a9 a7iii with 14-24mm, 24mm, 35mm, 135mm

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I carry two Sony mirrorless cameras with 4 lens on vacation. Current setup is a9 a7iii with 14-24mm, 24mm, 35mm, 135mm

nice. heard good things about them but can't bear to go full mirrorless. got a mate using an a9 with voigtlander lens. really excellent bokeh. nice bokeh in a few of your shots too!

↡ Advertisement