How many kids do you have? local singaporeans only

Wind30

How many kids do you have  

96 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids do you have?

• 6+

Neutral Newbie
15 hours ago, Wind30 said:

Like he said, no words can explain... I Guess u have no kids that’s why u cannot understand. 
I understand what he is saying. And it’s not without kids u have no meaning in life... more like once u have kids, u realise whatever meaning u had previously is not as impt as your kids.

Maybe I also can't understand lah, but also just my own perspective lor. I think if got family history of any serious/chronic illness, should think 3x. For me, I got family history of cancer, mental illness, diabetes, and heart problems. I don't think I want to pass on this kind of genes to anyone and I hope my siblings don't, also.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

Internal Moderator
On 1/30/2020 at 1:37 PM, QSZA said:

Maybe I also can't understand lah, but also just my own perspective lor. I think if got family history of any serious/chronic illness, should think 3x. For me, I got family history of cancer, mental illness, diabetes, and heart problems. I don't think I want to pass on this kind of genes to anyone and I hope my siblings don't, also.

That's honestly, quite a lot to have in the gene pool. 

17 hours ago, Playtime said:

Only going go get 4 mask..

If more than 2 kids.. gotta let the naughty one go liao 🤣🤣🤣

Same problem here! [laugh]

Govt subconsciously on two-is-enough mode still.

But then I thought again, it's not for everyone, the masks are just for the sick to use, if any.

Hello I am doing a research on how individuals cope with raising their children and providing their parents at the same time. I really appreciate if you can take your time to fill out this survey and if possible, help spread to those you know who are also supporting both their children and parents. You may also share your experience and situation here as your inputs will greatly affect our outcome. Thank you!

Link to the survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSetkiXB-cs6nYJ59mTQfd6zAMe0emkdK1MPdQD3wLhOQ8Vjww/viewform?usp=sf_link

↡ Advertisement