Pok kai!

Mockngbrd

Guys, CNY is here......be kind and please don't laugh at others mishap or misfortune.

I don't find the video funny to be honest,  I am just glad that she could get up and walk away like nothing happened.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

First time dash across the road without checking already lucky no accident. Hope the gantry taught her a lesson to be more aware of her surroundings. Next time it could be a lorry teaching her a lesson that she may not walk away from.

Funny or not funny is other people business. Being alive or dead is own responsibility. 

Safe drive during CNY everybardy. 

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 3

There's a problem with this pok 鸡, each time she crosses the road she does it at an angle that leaves her back angled towards oncoming traffic - true you might be wanting to head somewhere that is along the flow of traffic but you do not cross the road with your back toward oncoming traffic, come on, just because you don't see the car that hits you then it can't hit you?

Which planet of stupid did you come from?

• Praise 3

Its a good lesson to this girl

better she be knocked on the head by a harmless barrier and embarrass herself than being knocked dead for being so oblivious of the environment 

Edited by Throttle2

On 1/24/2020 at 10:52 PM, Angcheek said:

You guys are all terrible ............. Should have came out of the car and say 

Gong xi Gong xi . Its CNY after all 😁

Literally the barrier would have "gong xi" the girl if it hit hard enough. 😂

• Haha! 2

On 1/24/2020 at 6:46 PM, Icedbs said:

Guys, CNY is here......be kind and please don't laugh at others mishap or misfortune.

I don't find the video funny to be honest,  I am just glad that she could get up and walk away like nothing happened.

she can get up and walk hope she learn her lesson! Dun walk the road looking at your HANDPHONE! 1 Sec before the barrier  hit her, she was on her phone. Next time she might be sleeping in Singapore casket.

Glad that TS posted this to remind everyone not to use the phone and walk on the road!

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, D3badge said:

she can get up and walk hope she learn her lesson! Dun walk the road looking at your HANDPHONE! 1 Sec before the barrier  hit her, she was on her phone. Next time she might be sleeping in Singapore casket.

Glad that TS posted this to remind everyone not to use the phone and walk on the road!

Difficult to ask people nowadays dont use the phone while walking la. 

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Difficult to ask people nowadays dont use the phone while walking la. 

I am referring to crossing the road ! Like some joggers use state of art ear bud for jogging that block out all the noise they can’t even hear cars honking at them! Stylo Milo or dumb and dumber ?