A Singapore couple just paid US$2 million for a crazy romantic staycation, featuring 10,000 roses, diamond chopsticks, and a 18-course meal on a private jet

kobayashiGT

1 hour ago, ALTK said:

Aiya...2 over millions nia mah...

Wait...let me win 12mil Toto first. 😅

i gib u like so make sure you share with me .... 10% enuff oso.... of 12mil , if u get 1million then must 50% hor

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The part I don’t get is the meal in the private jet.  With the air pressure noise and confined space, the food just won’t be nice!  A bit 拿钱买罪受to me

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Wife not the most chio that he can get for his wealth [laugh]

But could be this NOT Chio wife bring him his wealth neh? look bah bah got FU Siang! whahahahahaha

• Haha! 5

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, BanCoe said:

i gib u like so make sure you share with me .... 10% enuff oso.... of 12mil , if u get 1million then must 50% hor

🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_1580740157315.thumb.jpg.411342f56dce4d49311f33c9b00688e2.jpg

• Haha! 4

21 hours ago, mikk123 said:

they also like us got one stomach and one body. They eat so expensive dinner and poo comes out smell the same as ours. don't need to envy others. I enjoy my  fishball mee with extra chill at same level as theirs. 

Later people say u sour grapes 🤭

21 hours ago, Tianmo said:

I think they did pay $2 million for the whole even, but all the vendors did not receive a single cent, because the $2 million donated to charity. 

To me, it is the vendors whom donated the money, the couple paid for what they wanted. 

Why are they even in the lime light, sld have highlighted the vendors...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

i think its more likely that the services provided for amounted much lesser than 2mil... vendors got paid... anything extra was donated to charity 

16 minutes ago, SuPerBoRed said:

i think its more likely that the services provided for amounted much lesser than 2mil... vendors got paid... anything extra was donated to charity 

"The millionaire, who has a Masters of Education from Australia's RMIT University, is the director of Charis Montessori Preschool in Singapore, and involved in two other education businesses in China."

"The entirety of the staycation's eye-watering price tag went to funding 20,000 pneumonia vaccines for children in Nigeria. All the luxe experiences were donated by sponsors."

• Praise 2