B    CAR ABOVE 1600CC OR 97KW    30,890    984    1,173
C    GOODS VEHICLE & BUS    25,013    314    504
D    MOTORCYCLE    4,401    578    821
E    OPEN-ALL EXCEPT MOTORCYCLE    34,900    335    525
Source: Land Transport Authority

All PHV companies rush in at the last min as usual

↡ Advertisement

within expectation. 

At least things looks inline with current situation and have a stabilising effect

Can you imagine if COE drops to 3-digit figure and the kind of message and shiver that it will send across the whole economy. 

"YOU CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH" as the famous line from one of Tom Cruise movie 

12 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Monitoring a few 2nd hands, wondering if the dealers will reduce price or 2nd hands not really affected by coe

Usually follow the depre of new cars.

This wuhan virus is strong. Even COE prices cannot tahan and drop. Cat B at 30k is even lower than last year’s lowest price of 31k. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

A drop is drop is a drop.

Everyone is expecting a big drop but then the next one rebound since every Tom Dick Harry and their brothers go in.  Isn't it better that is keeps going down a few k each bidding?

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

This wuhan virus is strong. Even COE prices cannot tahan and drop. Cat B at 30k is even lower than last year’s lowest price of 31k. 

Dont know why Cat B dropped so much?

13 minutes ago, Old-driver said:

A drop is drop is a drop.

Everyone is expecting a big drop but then the next one rebound since every Tom Dick Harry and their brothers go in.  Isn't it better that is keeps going down a few k each bidding?

I really doubt people will chiong in this kind of situation. For me i will hold on till there's a cure or the situation is better before committing to buy a new car.

wah...motor show supposedly packed with tables full of people signing great deals

queue up 1 hour to enter event hall somemore

but subsequent 2 biddings, coe drop

😅

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah...motor show supposedly packed with tables full of people signing great deals

queue up 1 hour to enter event hall somemore

but subsequent 2 biddings, coe drop

😅

Key word.  Supposedly.

• Haha! 1

Many past predictions had gone wrong. Last time people predict COE will cheong after vehicle growth cut to zero percent. Then people predict COE will cheong after new emission scheme. Now people predict COE will Cheong after motor show and quota cut. Luckily all predictions were wrong. hahaha.. 

• Haha! 3

18 minutes ago, Dilemma said:

I really doubt people will chiong in this kind of situation. For me i will hold on till there's a cure or the situation is better before committing to buy a new car.

I would do the opposite, just YOLO. With news like Kobe's death and now this virus, never know when my time is up.

Too bad I no money 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

I would do the opposite, just YOLO. With news like Kobe's death and now this virus, never know when my time is up.

Too bad I no money 😅

If you are single then can YOLO.

I dont want to leave all the liabilities for my wife and children to bear in case anything happened to me.

• Praise 3

16 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

haha...read the newspaper yesterday. a lot PHV driver are in deep trouble now as the tourism comes to a sudden halt. They can't afford to pay the bank installment anymore.... this is just the beginning.... 

If they rent from PH company, jusy return the car lo. No deep trouble. Unless you are private owned car and depend on PHV business to pay for installment then really deep trouble liao. But tourism comes to a halt but PHV driver still can depends on local business? As many people might take PHV more  when they go out to avoid crowded buses and train?

20 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Too bad I no money 😅

Yolo can zero down payment and full loan

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2