Minimum Age for Learner's License/Driver's License

carlovexes

21 minutes ago, RadX said:

historically, it was, but legislation has changed that.  For the better

Yes last time JC got rich kids drive mercs and bimmers to school. 

Not sure when they increased the minimum age for diving license to 18. 

↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

thats nothing

NP had one gal drive fellali...Think MPs daughter

• Shocked 1

22 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

How come Father more kancheong than the dad huh?

Maybe he already has a car for his kid, so must hurry the kid to get driving licence? If no car at home, no need to hurry get driving licence also ok de. Like me family no money buy car, so at that 16-17 age i never thought of getting a driving licence?! Lol.

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Last time you can learn bike at 16/17 also. My sec sch last time got those who retain one will wear sch U and ride their SP/Ninja to school. SATKI to the max. hahahha.

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Last time you can learn bike at 16/17 also. My sec sch last time got those who retain one will wear sch U and ride their SP/Ninja to school. SATKI to the max. hahahha.

Yes, my era 16 yo can get license. My time is Yammie LC, TZR, RXS, RXK & RXZ, Suzie RG, Honda MBX, Paggio Skipper, Spera. More monies one will buy RXZ cos more ex more cc, Aprilia RS125 few but rare. Hiong ones will chrome the Yammie popular models & jacked up their tail, matched with Donalds Duck helmets. Ignorant ones picked up the Taiwan Yammie 4 stroke FZR150 or FZ150 only to regret after their ownership. Haha....those were really the days where one could get riding license really young indeed.

54 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

When you have your own transport to school, whether it is bike or car, super satki to the max lo. But during NS when those who ride to camp doesnt look satiki, maybe due to it is common. But for those who drive to the camp and parked their car from mon-fri without using then consider satki. Lol.

22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Isn't now only at 18 can got for PDL after passing BTT......  :we-all-gonna-die:

Heard before that Gov going to incease the driving age to 21.  Never heard them mention again ... :slow:  

Did gov mentioned increasing of driving age to 21 before? I only heard govt going to increase cigarette law eventually to 21 year old?! Lol.

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Unfazed said:

Yes, my era 16 yo can get license. My time is Yammie LC, TZR, RXS, RXK & RXZ, Suzie RG, Honda MBX, Paggio Skipper, Spera. More monies one will buy RXZ cos more ex more cc, Aprilia RS125 few but rare. Hiong ones will chrome the Yammie popular models & jacked up their tail, matched with Donalds Duck helmets. Ignorant ones picked up the Taiwan Yammie 4 stroke FZR150 or FZ150 only to regret after their ownership. Haha....those were really the days where one could get riding license really young indeed.

Somewhere during the early 90s, age 16 and above can drive and ride. There were a handful of secondary 4 or 5 students rode bike to school. In JC, some drove cars. Anyone knows when did they change to 18??

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

When you have your own transport to school, whether it is bike or car, super satki to the max lo. But during NS when those who ride to camp doesnt look satiki, maybe due to it is common. But for those who drive to the camp and parked their car from mon-fri without using then consider satki. Lol.

NS time if you drive sibei popular. Especially when jio other NCO for clubbing or movie together. You supply car, they supply girls. Ask me how I know. 😂

Edited by Turboflat4

40 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

NS time if you drive sibei popular. Especially when jio other NCO for clubbing or movie together. You supply car, they supply girls. Ask me how I know. 😂

Drive during NS time surely popular and attention seeker cause no NSF would drive lo. When i was in NS, the whole unit i remember there were only 3 NSF guys drove to camp, super satki back then. I think one of them drove a brand new BMW 316 somemore, rich man kid lo!

Edited by 13177
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

Somewhere during the early 90s, age 16 and above can drive and ride. There were a handful of secondary 4 or 5 students rode bike to school. In JC, some drove cars. Anyone knows when did they change to 18??

Start of 1996.

30 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Fit for infection. 😅

free from infection lah 😁😁😁

basal body temp too 😷😷😷

Edited by Inlinefour
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1