SingPost Gets Cursed At By Angry Facebook User, Group Comms Chief Steps Up & Puts Him In His Place

kobayashiGT

Since online delivery is so prevalent nowadays, why can't every block of flats install a popstation or something similar to that?

↡ Advertisement

2 hours ago, Dafansu said:

I read that article mentioned due to security related issues, I believe the delivery can't enter to the Blk due to owners not around. Is this the normal procedure for most condos, that someone must be around to accept the parcel. 

usually the security guards will intercom the unit to cfm they expecting a delivery, if no answer usually cannot enter, but some development the Security guards are quite easy with delivery man because they might see them very often.  Also even if the delivery gets past the security guards, if nobody at home to receive they also have to leave. 

But I have neighbours sometimes will inform the guard post they expecting a delivery and ask the security guards to sign receive for them and keep the parcel at the guard post until they return.

However, Singpost parcel delivery is by Post man, I have yet to see any post man denied entry into a development before.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Maybe it's one of those botique development that does not have a security guardhouse manned by guards, and where residents need to be around to unlock via the intercom system when they have visitors.

For the bigger developments where there's a physical guardhouse, the guards should allow delivery people in.

possible.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

However, Singpost parcel delivery is by Post man, I have yet to see any post man denied entry into a development before.[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I tink Singpost sometimes outsource to freelance contractors who dun wear uniform, drive own beat up van and lack customer service training

4 minutes ago, Soya said:

I tink Singpost sometimes outsource to freelance contractors who dun wear uniform, drive own beat up van and lack customer service training

This one I not so sure, so far all my deliveries from singpost are by my local postman. 

I have my fair share of issues and delays with Singpost, but usually the free deliveries are the worst, those I paid delivery fee, I make  some noise and they react quite ok...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hope not another FT with high social status like leaving in a 1.5million condo......  :slow:

Er.... $1.5mil condo is NOT quite high SES

and it’s living, not leaving

muayhahahaha

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Er.... $1.5mil condo is NOT quite high SES

and it’s living, not leaving

muayhahahaha

Eats shoots and leaves ... [laugh]

5 hours ago, Atrecord said:

Maybe it's one of those botique development that does not have a security guardhouse manned by guards, and where residents need to be around to unlock via the intercom system when they have visitors.

Those kind of freehold condos like the sort rented for "freelance" cheekons [laugh]

No guards, just a couple or single block, small pool at the basement.

this idiot took cursing to a whole new level, especially during this period, when this is a crisis everyone is trying to fight 

deserved to be flamed and burnt by the online community

7 hours ago, Kb27 said:

Oh, and by the way, you should never try to correct your customer's grammar or spelling, no matter how right you are.

He getting back at him lah,  a Jedi slap in the face.  Har har! 

• Haha! 1

What was in the parcel?

Masks.

And why was he so upset?

His mom caught coronavirus weeks after the first failed delivery. So early delivery could have prevented it.

Ok it's all made-up fiction. I'm trying to be a writer. Watched too much Inside no. 9.

What a name. Sorry but once I see this type of name, my automatic assumption is lower than average IQ points. 

Edited by Lala81
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1