Bridgestone Turanza T005A

Surf2004

Internal Moderator
38 minutes ago, Surf2004 said:

Hi,

May I know your feedback and experience on the above tyre ?

TIA

Hi, I will try to answer you with what I know. I am currently using the Potenza S007A. Which is the Ultra-High-Performance category for Bridgestone line-ups.

For the Turanza T005A, It is an excellent touring tyre where the primary characteristics are comfort and silence. So if you are considering these factors when you are getting tyres, I think Turanza is a wise choice. And one more thing about Turanza T005A is that the tread pattern is designed with good aquaplaning. So you will drive more confidently during rainy days.

As quoted by auto bild.

image.png.51b2500e22e3ad5a1e16dbdfbe42e520.png 

12438_1.jpg

Here are the sizes available.

12438_2.jpg

Personally, I like my Potenza S007A. It is not as pricey as the "French" counterparts. But I am getting a lot of fun with these tyres.

Oh. If you are driving a SUV, you can consider the Alenza series. It is like the Turanza but have a taller profile that is recommended for SUV makes.

Cheers! hope this is helpful!

• Praise 2

I am using t005a tyres on my ride. Its a good set on dry and wet handling with firmer sidewalls. Braking is okay for me as i dont speed nowadays. Its a competent tyre for sure. Clocked around 38k km now and still plenty of thread left.

Somehow i feel that rolling resistance and noise is more than my previous stock dunlops sp300.

↡ Advertisement