Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

11 minutes ago, Ender said:

This article seem to suggest Mahatir is also pawned by his Bersatu party. You guys believe him, or he is just a greatest actor. 

https://m.malaysiakini.com/news/511984

This one the smoke more colorful than our SAF smoke grenade, simi color also have...

All tio smoke until buay lin chu ( cannot recognize home), now dont know who is good guy who is bad guy.....

Sikali the last man standing is actually ANWAR!!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

3 minutes ago, Ender said:

From the article,  Warisan and GPS might leave the new coalition, since ths new coalition failed in their attempt to form the backdoor government. If they thick skin join back PH, maybe still can have majority seats. 

yah, mayb still got hope, I think they also know if snap election, UMNO doesnt really need them anymore, but PH would love to have them back...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

This one the smoke more colorful than our SAF smoke grenade, simi color also have...

All tio smoke until buay lin chu ( cannot recognize home), now dont know who is good guy who is bad guy.....

frankly speaking i dun know what is real anymore.

who is the good guy or bad guy. or there is no good guy in politic anymore.

all is after that pile of gold only

• Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

frankly speaking i dun know what is real anymore.

who is the good guy or bad guy. or there is no good guy in politic anymore.

all is after that pile of gold only 

Where is the good guy? I only see the birds of the same feathers flocking together 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Cannot go Korea and Japan.

JB here I come. 

:D

You super excited.  Maybe they will allow us to pump 95 in the near future also. hahaha

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

muahahaha ... this one is like watching a hkee gangsta movie .... 

the ending scene is ... WTF .... 

• Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Where is the good guy? I only see the birds of the same feathers flocking together 

Get in power suck as much as possible... next one repeat same thing..

• Praise 1

https://mothership.sg/2020/02/malaysia-mahathir-resign-next/?fbclid=IwAR1Zcaet61f4_EzBitcETW5scCx-nEflR0zR1-AL6KETKpnPyFktGqEBYa8

4 scenarios after Mahathir resigns as Prime Minister.

1. The king dissolves parliament and calls for a snap election.

The king may decide that the political changes requires the public to have another opportunity to vote for a new government.

The next general election must be called by 2023, five years from the previous one in 2018, but a potential snap election will take place within the year.

2. Anwar becomes Prime Minister

Could Anwar become the next Prime Minister?

Technically, as leader of the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR), Anwar commanded the largest party in parliament, although this was before Azmin Ali’s exodus.

Former PKR deputy president Azmin Ali, who was sacked from the party, announced that a number of other PKR MPs would join him in leaving the party.

If their resignations are accepted, PKR would no longer have the most number of MPs in the Dewan Rakyat.

If that did not happen, Anwar would have been given the chance to make the case that he could form a simple majority in parliament.

With the Democratic Action Party (DAP) reportedly planning to back Mahathir as PM, not Anwar, his chances do not look good.

3. The king rejects Mahathir’s resignation, he remains as Prime Minister

Another possible but unlikely scenario is that the king refuses to accept Mahathir’s resignation.

Mahathir would remain in his post, assuming a miracle happens and everyone agrees to go back to the way things were.

4. The king allows Mahathir to form a new coalition government

This scenario, and perhaps one that Mahathir intended all along, is if he can demonstrate to the king that he is able to command a majority in parliament.

A new coalition of PPBM, UMNO, PAS, Azmin Ali’s group and other opposition MPs could be cobbled together to form a new coalition that has enough MPs to form a majority.

This would mean that Mahathir could come back as prime minister once more — for the third time in Malaysian history.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Beregond said:

This would mean that Mahathir could come back as prime minister once more — for the third time in Malaysian history.

laoma sure make history for the next 100 years for future gen to find out

1st time = PM for 22 years

2nd time = PM after retired for 15 years

3rd time = PM because I like to move it, move it .... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3