Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

Turbocharged

When you are powerful , people learn your language. When you are struggling,  you learn theirs to be close to them. When in life do you dictate when you are a follower?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)
7 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I think that is anwar weakness.. He too kind hearted already.. 

it’s no choice ... he needs the support

just like laoma bersatu “welcome” ex-umno members with open arms 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

8 hours ago, Karoon said:

So AI could be good for MY,  seems more than capable for PM role...

Something I'll never probably know is why tdm never trust him?

Because the latter into “backdoor” according to Ah jib gor...TDM is even more convinced now after he tried it himself and failed...

8 hours ago, Karoon said:

So AI could be good for MY,  seems more than capable for PM role...

Something I'll never probably know is why tdm never trust him?

Not that laoma never trusted anwar,  fact is laoma trusted nobody... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

it’s no choice ... he needs the support

just like laoma bersatu “welcome” ex-umno members with open arms 

Maybe these ppl begged for mercy😄

Turbocharged

Between Muhyiddin and Anwar, TDM will choose who? The choice is obvious unless he continues as PM himself. I just got this feel he knows his age has caught up and he needs to pass over very soon. Muhyiddin may be his making although it maybe hatched only recently.  

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I think more like he needs them in the party otherwise his PKR/PH will have even less seats

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

I don't think so lah. He is just trying against his conscience to try to add the numbers to the list of supporting MPs so that his coalition got a remote chance to fight for the throne.

But at what cost?! First he had to swallow his pride to allow laoma to be the driver again, then he had to talk nice to offer olive branch to the bunch of "betrayers". All for the sake of potentially becoming a PM. Really desperate till becoming detached from reality I would say.

• Praise 2

11 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I don't think so lah. He is just trying against his conscience to try to add the numbers to the list of supporting MPs so that his coalition got a remote chance to fight for the throne.

But at what cost?! First he had to swallow his pride to allow laoma to be the driver again, then he had to talk nice to offer olive branch to the bunch of "betrayers". All for the sake of potentially becoming a PM. Really desperate till becoming detached from reality I would say.

It’s Laoma that has to swallow his own pride to go back to PH.

After Laoma announced he want to be 至尊無上PM, PH stated that they are willing to support Laoma as long as Laoma willing to work with them to accomplish their election manifesto 

• Haha! 1

(edited)

nationalists card is always played in msia ... 99% sure win! the 1% of possibility lose is laoma ... LOL

2020-03-02_095554.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Okay. Muhyiddin have signed with a $2 pen! 😂

5081.jpg

8598.jpg

e9b4.png

9681.png

Nothing wrong what.. 

• Praise 1

In my view both DrM and Anwar are so obsessed with consolidating power to be PM that they both lost the position. Greed is a suitable word used on the both of them. Orbigoot.

The M'sia ppl should be upset that these ppl played with their votes and delivered nothing. The corrupt is still at large and the state's financial status still in crisis. And here they are jostling for power just 2 years into the administration. What a bunch of nin-cum-poops.

Next better player, prease.

• Praise 1

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

nationalists card is always played in msia ... 99% sure win! the 1% of possibility lose is laoma ... LOL

2020-03-02_095554.jpg

That’s why these ppl scare PH recognize UEC.

Internal Moderator
22 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Nothing wrong what.. 

Hahha. nothing is wrong here. I am just pointing out what pen they use only. I am also using free pens I collected from seminars. hahha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I sense this is not over yet. a number of ppl who supported anwar  now change their mind to laoma after muhyiddin become pm.

thats why laoma now come out and say he hold the majority now.

muh wont be pm for long if he dun have the majority, suspect an election might be coming,

see how hard lao ma gonna push

↡ Advertisement