2 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Isn't the date put as 7-13 Mar?

You misinterpreted the meaning of the words pump full tank 😛  

Edited by Philipkee
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tkseah said:

Isn't the date put as 7-13 Mar?

Hahahaaa....give abang 1 week petrol diskaun and nobody remembers backdoor gahmen anymore

This is why Malaysian malays are angry.......jual is sold......tutup is foreclosure........these are their national assets sold by the PH government.

87324308_10156763549750952_526239347523977216_n.png

Supersonic
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Just please don't ask this guy to be in the Ministry of Transport.

Hehehe. No VEP!

Don't laugh so fast hor

New ministar means new cronies

Be prepared for another half baked scheme to milk $$ outta us by introducing another system for the cronies to huat

(edited)
1 hour ago, Evillusion said:

This is why Malaysian malays are angry.......jual is sold......tutup is foreclosure........these are their national assets sold by the PH government.

😂welcome back,  bro! Was wondering when u will be back to yada yada with us.

Hope u are keeping well. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 1

10 hours ago, Ckll said:

I was also neutral abt KBW at first, until he volunteered for the MOT minister post since the last minister (Lui TY) didn't really turn things around (mrt breakdowns, etc).

After that, I looked at him more favourably ..  

I also think he must be doing reasonably ok. Recently not many mrt service disruptions, in fact none at all that I can remember.

2 hours ago, Evillusion said:

These are just excuses only.

The only reason they are angry because UMNO/PAS tell them FM is LGE.

DAP is anti Malay according to UMNO/DAP.

• Praise 2

17 hours ago, Heartlander said:

I also think he must be doing reasonably ok. Recently not many mrt service disruptions, in fact none at all that I can remember.

Sometime, you need to put the right person for the right job. Doesn't mean that we practice favoritism, the job will be automatically be settled - if you get what I meant. So the most important is the head/leader. Install a wrong leader, everything will be screwed.

Most importantly, he is a worker within the white uniform. He get job done. 

(edited)
On 3/6/2020 at 1:38 PM, Fitvip said:

I remember he did not volunteer for MOT post. He was arrowed! Previously he volunteered for MOH, yes!

No lah, he did not volunteered for MOH lah.  He was appointed to MOH because they said as a doctor,  he know the medical system better,  and I do think so far he is the best Health minister. 

He later volunteered for MND. Had he not done that, Ma bow tan would likely end up tio blanket party liao.  So his volunteered to MND save the skin of Ma. 

He was later given MOT because at that time,  no one could survive that portfolio because of the mistake someone else made years back.  Same Ma he save,  he had to save twice.  

At that time,  LHL probably thinks if Khaw cannot fix the issue, nobody else could,  given he did well in MOH and turn ard MND. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 3/6/2020 at 11:09 PM, inlinesix said:

These are just excuses only.

The only reason they are angry because UMNO/PAS tell them FM is LGE.

DAP is anti Malay according to UMNO/DAP.

To the Malays DAP is a racist party.

To the Non Chinese Writing Chinese.. DAP is a perceived as a Chinese extremist 

To many DAP is seen as elitist..

which ever view.. Chinese Big population of 20%  in Malaysia is seen as nuisance.. unfortunately 

21 minutes ago, BenTong said:

To the Malays DAP is a racist party.

To the Non Chinese Writing Chinese.. DAP is a perceived as a Chinese extremist 

To many DAP is seen as elitist..

which ever view.. Chinese Big population of 20%  in Malaysia is seen as nuisance.. unfortunately 

That's either ivory tower or

outside view.

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

No lah, he did not volunteered for MOH lah.  He was appointed to MOH because they said as a doctor,  he know the medical system better,  and I do think so far he is the best Health minister. 

He later volunteered for MND. Had he not done that, Ma bow tan would likely end up tio blanket party liao.  So his volunteered to MND save the skin of Ma. 

He was later given MOT because at that time,  no one could survive that portfolio because of the mistake someone else made years back.  Same Ma he save,  he had to save twice.  

At that time,  LHL probably thinks if Khaw cannot fix the issue, nobody else could,  given he did well in MOH and turn ard MND. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Never knew KBW a lokun. How cum his is no Dr KBW? But he was the point man fighting SARS instead of the then minister. Best minister of health? Agree....he practically grew up in MOH. 😄😄😄

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Never knew KBW a lokun. How cum his is no Dr KBW? But he was the point man fighting SARS instead of the then minister. Best minister of health? Agree....he practically grew up in MOH. 😄😄😄

Actually his doctorate is in Engineering. Not medicine. His 2 basic degrees are in Engineering and Commerce. 

Wikipedia say one😁😅😂😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, TangoCharlie said:

Oh my mistake,  he no lokun,  he engineer.  Just went to check,  me Salah. 

But I always thought he lokun... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2