My day today:

Breakfast: Tun M was our PM
Lunch:        Tun M wasn't our PM
Dinner:       Tun M is our PM

I'm now afraid to have supper. Haha

Hahaha, don't be afraid! Before supper, don't forget to check you PM!🤣

3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Singapore’s relaxed ex-PM takes swipe at Mahathir, Najib follows

source: https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/singapores-relaxed-ex-pm-takes-swipe-at-mahathir-najib-follows/ar-BB10kwsx?li=BBr8Cnr

BB10kivj.img?h=500&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Provided by Free Malaysia Today A relaxed Goh Chok Tong, retired Singapore PM, pictured at Marine Parade, Singapore. (Facebook pic)

PETALING JAYA: Goh Chok Tong, a retired prime minister of Singapore, has taken a dig at Dr Mahathir Mohamad and Malaysia’s political crisis, contrasting it to Singapore’s planned political succession.

In a posting on Facebook, Goh said it was a privilege for a septuagenarian to be able to enjoy nature and the simple pleasures of life, “unlike nonagenarian Mahathir”.

Goh said: “We got our politics right and our planned political succession is proceeding smoothly.”

His remarks were made in a caption to a photograph showing him next to a rambutan tree in Marine Parade.

In a separate posting this evening, a relaxed former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak, took a similar swipe at the political crisis in Putrajaya.

Posting a photograph showing him fishing, Najib said: ” It’s not over yet. You people can all follow. The Netflix saga has failed. I’ll try to get some peace first.”

Goh, who succeeded Lee Kuan Yew as Singapore’s second prime minister in 1990. He held office from November 1990 to August 2004, with Lee in his Cabinet as Minister Mentor.

BB10kre2.img?h=500&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=

Provided by Free Malaysia Today Amid political turmoil in Putrajaya, Najib Razak posted this photo showing him relaxing. (Facebook…)

In August 2004, Goh handed over power to Lee’s son, Lee Hsien Loong, and served in Lee’s Cabinet as Senior Minister until retiring in June 2011.

In 2018, when Mahathir returned to power as prime minister after retiring in 2003, Goh also took a swipe at Mahathir while saluting Mahathir’s“indomitable will and energy” and commitment to honour Singapore’s independence.

Goh disclosed that he had been working “for Singapore in various capacities” but said he had “no plans to do a Mahathir”, a reference to Mahathir’s return to power.

During their years as heads of government, Goh and Mahathir were often at loggerheads over such issues as control of air space, sale of Malaysian sand to Singapore, and the price that the island republic paid for raw Malaysian water.

Last year, they appeared to have reached a reconciliation, with Goh describing Mahathir as an amazing man.

Mahathir resigned earlier today as prime minister and as chairman of his party, PPBM, which he founded in 2016. However, he was appointed as interim prime minister by the Yang di-Pertuan Agong pending the formation of a new government.

Mahathir’s resignation came amid speculation about MPs from PPBM, Umno, PAS and others forming a new coalition to take power.

Since when rambutans go bald?

14 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Forwarded from my MY friend 😂😅😂

My day today:

Breakfast: Tun M was our PM
Lunch:        Tun M wasn't our PM
Dinner:       Tun M is our PM

I'm now afraid to have supper. Haha

new party: we want Tun M to be our PM

old party: we want Tun M to be our PM

Ah gong: Please be our PM

• Haha! 5

PH has collapsed. So, the PH pack with AI is also gone. Now AI will have to fight from scratch liao! Laoma does not have any promise to  keep!

These people are just power hungry and will stoop at nothing for it.  They are plotting and sub-plotting at the expense of the country's economy and worldwide reputation?  Worst of all, they betrayed the trust of their voters...

The back door government is not dead yet. Umno and their coalition partners to meet agong to justify they have the numbers to form a government. 

Either way, ni change is PM.  The voters who voted out Najib and Umno really got pawned big time. 

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/02/25/annuar-musa-umno-has-numbers-to-form-new-govt-to-meet-agong/1840651

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

These people are just power hungry and will stoop at nothing for it.  They are plotting and sub-plotting at the expense of the country's economy and worldwide reputation?  Worst of all, they betrayed the trust of their voters...

trust? how much per gram?

loyalty? how much per gram?

moral? how much per gram?

1MDB? full support ...... no doubt .... not even 0.1% ... [laugh]

7 minutes ago, Ender said:

The back door government is not dead yet. Umno and their coalition partners to meet agong to justify they have the numbers to form a government. 

Either way, ni change is PM.  The voters who voted out Najib and Umno really got pawned big time. 

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/2020/02/25/annuar-musa-umno-has-numbers-to-form-new-govt-to-meet-agong/1840651

Ah Gong going to see all MPs to see who they support

43 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

new party: we want Tun M to be our PM

old party: we want Tun M to be our PM

Ah gong: Please be our PM

MY politics is a joke but if UMNO comes back through the back door, they would have beaten North Korea to the crown and we will get more PR / citizenship applications from up north. 

At least NK use guns to keep everyone inline, MY system can be subverted by so few. 

when leaders come for APEC 2020 summit in malaysia 

all will seek private meeting with laoma 

hey bro ... got tips how to become PM again and again and again ... huh? 

sharing is caring .... [laugh]

9 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

MY politics is a joke but if UMNO comes back through the back door, they would have beaten North Korea to the crown and we will get more PR / citizenship applications from up north. 

At least NK use guns to keep everyone inline, MY system can be subverted by so few. 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3