Muhyiddin Yassin is new Malaysian PM

Karoon

18 minutes ago, RadX said:

Coreection

EQ!!

😂😂

KNN, I know you actually wanted to write "and' before "EQ" right!!!-_-<_<[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

actually quite simple, fall in everyone, all 222, form 10 columns of 22 rows..

Ah gong : " those want TM to be the next PM rise left hand, those dont want TM to resign as current PM rise right hand."

1,2,3, go!!

less then 5 min work...[:p][laugh][laugh]

KNN, how come when I type TM, I got strange feeling like typing about myself...:huh:[:/][:p]

Today, Ah Gong see BN/PAS MPs.  Some of them were shipped to the palace with bus.

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Wt_know said:

ya'll cry papa cry mama ... simi sai shout here shout there

laoma said just another day in office ... [laugh] 

C2837C94-DE16-4CA1-BCF7-D63CE8634097.png

haolian, trying to act like Trump [laugh]

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway is there a typo with this thread title? 

"wayan" 

It's been bugging me since yesterday.....

That and BREAKING. 😅😂

Thought u know, Anwar's already er..ehemmm... broken liao.

Oops

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Barisan Nasional, PAS call for parliament to be dissolved and elections held

Asia

Barisan Nasional, PAS call for parliament to be dissolved and elections held

Putra World Trade Centre, which houses the headquarters of United Malays National Organisation. (File photo: Bernama) 

By Vincent Tan

25 Feb 2020 09:53PM (Updated: 25 Feb 2020 10:00PM)

Bookmark

KUALA LUMPUR: Barisan Nasional (BN) and Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (PAS) on Tuesday (Feb 25) called for parliament to be dissolved so that political parties can seek fresh mandate from the people, amid political turmoil in Malaysia which saw lawmakers exiting the ruling Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition.

In a press conference, the party leaders also ruled out their participation in a unity government proposed by Dr Mahathir Mohamad, who was appointed the interim prime minister following his resignation as head of government on Monday.

They insisted that a Cabinet comprising candidates chosen by Dr Mahathir is against partisan democracy practised in Malaysia.

Leaders of Barisan Nasional and Parti Islam Se-Malaysia having a presser on Feb 25, 2020. (Photo: Vincent Tan) 

United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) secretary-general Annuar Musa said members of parliament (MPs) from BN and PAS, as well as Parti Bersatu Rakyat Sabah (PBRS) have asked Malaysian King Abdullah Ri’ayatuddin Al-Mustafa Billah Shah to dissolve the parliament.

“Let the people decide,” he said.

PAS secretary-general Takiyuddin Hassan added: “We are ready to explain to the people, we give back the mandate to the people, and people can choose which government to lead them.”

READ: What you need to know about Mahathir’s resignation and the political upheaval in Malaysia

BN comprises UMNO, Malaysian Chinese Association and Malaysian Indian Congress. PBRS was part of the coalition until 2018, after BN was defeated by PH in the general election.

UMNO, meanwhile, formalised a pact with PAS in September last year under the banner of Islamic unity.

Their Tuesday presser was held after the king called MPs for an interview at Istana Negara to gauge which prime minister candidate commands the majority of the House.

The unprecedented move by the king came after PH lost its parliamentary majority following the departure of Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) and a Mr Azmin Ali-led faction of Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) from the coalition.

According to report by New Straits Times, the MPs were asked to choose between naming a prime minister candidate or dissolving the parliament.  

BLOC REJECTS UNITY GOVERNMENT

On Sunday, leaders from six political parties - Bersatu, Mr Azmin-led splinter group, UMNO, PAS, Gabungan Parti Sarawak and Parti Warisan Sabah - had sought an audience with the king. 

It was confirmed at the Tuesday press conference that they had presented a Statutory Declaration (SD) to the king to support Dr Mahathir to form a new coalition that does not involve Democratic Action Party (DAP).

However, the proposal for a unity government, which comprises rival political parties, has forced them to retract the SD, said Mr Annuar. 

“The SD we presented to the king to support Dr Mahathir was contingent on him building a new coalition without DAP. 

“Anything other than that, our support is invalid,” he said. 

READ: Mahathir in full control, Anwar’s chances to become PM now remote, say analysts

Mr Annuar added that a unity government would allow the prime minister to select individual MPs, instead of party nominees, to join the Cabinet, and this conflicts with the parties’ stance. 

MCA president Wee Ka Siong also questioned the utility of a unity government. 

“When there is no Opposition, is this a mature democracy? There must be checks and balances,” he said. 

Source: CNA/tx

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-barisan-nasional-pas-dissolve-parliament-mandate-12469714

Edited by zipping
  • Praise 7

50 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway is there a typo with this thread title? 

"wayan" 

It's been bugging me since yesterday.....

13 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

That and BREAKING. 😅😂

Thought u know, Anwar's already er..ehemmm... broken liao.

Oops

Safe ride

Cheers 

@kobayashiGT, paging paging....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

rectified over!

you do work do half way one ah? [:p]

you make @PSP415 happy liao, but @Lala81 still bugging with the " "wayan"...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

psssssssst...."wayang", dont forget the G spot, ..^_^[:p][laugh]

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

I think I spy a crystal ball on his desk. So that's how he predict his political opponent's next move. :a-good: 老马的球几厉害一下的哦

Edited by Didu

3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

Haha.. He achieved what he wanted.. So now back to usual business, just like any other day back in office nothing had changed.. Everyone in Malaysian and politicians all kanna fooled by him.. His move is really superb till flawless.. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, Tianmo said:

you do work do half way one ah? [:p]

you make @PSP415 happy liao, but @Lala81 still bugging with the " "wayan"...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

psssssssst...."wayang", dont forget the G spot, ..^_^[:p][laugh]

hahaha. Pardon me! my bad my bad!

• Haha! 2

Who are the actual losers from the saga? Just review the joys after the last election and expectations. Malaysians will wake up tomorrow realising they are having the same dream like singaporeans. Haha

6 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Who are the actual losers from the saga? Just review the joys after the last election and expectations. Malaysians will wake up tomorrow realising they are having the same dream like singaporeans. Haha

the message is very clear

umno+gang only want to kick 2 person (LGE and Anwar)

and all DAP ministers must pack and go .... [sweatdrop] 

“The SD we presented to the king to support Dr Mahathir was contingent on him building a new coalition without DAP.

Edited by Wt_know